Chapter 020 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (End)

Holding a weak Yao Wei and cleaning her body, when the two left the hospital, it was close to 12:30.

  Eating casually outside to replenish physical strength, Yao Wei said that sex is also very energy-intensive!

  In the afternoon, the two of them watch movies like normal couples, press the road, and go to the park... Ji Han's mood in the afternoon is the same as taking stimulants. Even though his face is as calm as before, only he knows how excited his heart is. .

  At the same time, he couldn't help thinking, today looks good, if he proposes tonight...Will Yao Wei be more likely to agree?

  No matter what, he can't let it go whenever there is a chance! There was a glimmer of inevitable in Ji Han's eyes. He went to the bathroom under the pretext of avoiding Yao Wei and dialed a certain number.

  At the beginning of the lights, the night in the city has just begun.

  In the huge high-end restaurant, apart from the waiter and others, there are only two people, Ji Han and Yao Wei.

  In the romantic and romantic restaurant, the lingering violin music is beautiful, and the beautifully arranged table is equipped with exquisite dishes with all colors and fragrances.

  Yao Wei didn't expect that Ji Han would have packaged the entire restaurant.

  She couldn't help but worry: "How much is your monthly salary? It's not like you squandered if you are rich?"

  Ji Han's salary and family background are indeed much better than ordinary wealthy families, but he is not rich. The president and CEO are not from a wealthy family.

  Cut a small piece of steak and put it on Yao Wei's plate, Ji Han calmly said: "It's only one night, at most two or three months' salary."

  "Two or three months?" Yao Wei was not calm, she couldn't help it. A straight face: "In the future, your salary card will be released to me, so you can't spend any more."

  "Okay, I'll give it to you when I go back." A smile flashed in Ji Han's eyes. He has also saved a lot over the years, and two or three months' salary is really nothing. What makes him really happy is Yao Wei's attitude towards him. Does this mean that he is not far from marrying a wife? It is still very worthwhile to exchange the salary card for a beautiful and beautiful daughter-in-law!

  "Yeah." Yao Wei replied satisfied with his knowledge, and then lowered her head intently to eat. After playing for a whole afternoon, she was very hungry.

  When the dinner was over and the dessert was served, the waiter walked over with the dining cart.

  Yao Wei Yuguang glanced, then froze.

  On the top of the fragrant and attractive chocolate cake, the fonts outlined by the curvaceous chocolate pattern and the white cream on the cake are particularly conspicuous.

  The fonts outlined by the white cream seem to be: I love you!

  On the other hand, Ji Han walked out from the opposite position, holding a large bouquet of red roses and a small blue velvet box in his hand.

  Kneeling on one knee in front of Yao Wei, he opened the blue velvet box, inside which was lying quietly a diamond ring that was exquisitely made and simple in style.

  "Weiwei, marry me?" Ji Han was frustrated, but he still mustered the courage to speak out in his heart: "Although I am not considerate enough, nor romantic enough, I didn't care enough about you before. But I swear that I will do it in the future. Treat you twice as much, try to learn to be a good husband, and always put you first in my heart. I don't know when I started to like you. Since I have taken care of you, then in this life, I There will only be you in her eyes, so Weiwei, will you marry me?"

  Ji Han's tone is sincere, but his sharp and indifferent eyes are full of affection and sincerity.

  Yao Wei smiled, with tears in her bright eyes, her voice choked and said: "Okay, I promise you, but you have to remember what you said today."

  "Ding! Mission completed." Following Yao Wei 's words After speaking, the long-lost system voice rang in my mind.

  After a while, Min Yao had escaped from Yao Wei's body, opened her eyes again, she returned to the dark and mysterious space, and the white light curtain of nothingness was still in front of her.

  There are a few more lines of text that Min Yao can understand:

  Contractor: Min Yao (soul state)

  Gender: Female (unchangeable)

  Title: First test skill

  Points: 1000

  Items: Tenth Heavenly Palace

  Min Yao asked suspiciously: "This point What's the matter with items?" The

  title should mean that she just completed a task, right?

  "Every time you complete a task, you will get corresponding points and rewards, as well as titles." The system's low and indifferent voice explained.

  "Then what can this point do? What is the Tenth Heavenly Palace?" Min Yao was a little curious.

  "The accumulated points can be exchanged for items, and the Tenth Heavenly Palace is one of the famous artifacts, which will help you complete the task."

  Min Yao was silent, and then continued: "The next task will be difficult?"

  She understood, the system Tell her that it helps to complete the task, does it subconsciously mean that the next task is not that simple?

  The system said: "It's harder than the first one."

  "Well, I need to rest for a while before going on the task." Min Yao rubbed her eyebrows tiredly. Although this task is not difficult, it is not as easy as acting. So she invested twelve points of energy to do this task.

  She never believes that one mind and two uses can do one thing well, so when she was filming, she took each role very seriously and was immersed in each role wholeheartedly, so she acted them alive.

  The consequence of this is naturally that every time she plays a role, she needs some time to adjust herself. It took half a month at the beginning, then only a week, and then only a day or two.

  She is improving again and again, but still not satisfied with the status quo.

  Min Yao said that there is nothing wrong with this. Satisfying the status quo can only stay in place. Only by always surpassing oneself can we evolve better. Human beings have continued to evolve since the ape-man. It is not precisely because of constantly surpassing ourselves that today's technology is developed. In the 21st century?

  "You have three days off, but before that, do you need to see the ending of the world after the mission is completed?" The system said, and the dark and mysterious space suddenly changed.

  Min Yao was surprised to find that this space had become a room full of dreams. The room was furnished in a very exquisite atmosphere, with beds, lights, wardrobes, etc., while the white light curtain of emptiness appeared in the room without any violation. On the wall.

  She yawned lazily and lay down on the big bed, feeling dispirited: "What's so beautiful? My mission is complete. That world has nothing to do with me."

  Then, she pulled the quilt over her body. , Closed his heavy eyelids.

  Min Yao has always been very clear about who she is. She is Min Yao, not Yao Wei. It is Yao Wei who loves Ji Han, not her Min Yao. She has never had any fascination with Ji Han from the beginning to the end. .

  In the thirty years of her life, she also made many excellent boyfriends with backgrounds. There are all kinds of boyfriends, such as the emperor king, the president and CEO, the infatuated and affectionate, the ones she loves, those who love her...but she But I never had the idea of ​​wanting to start a family. In the end, every one of them died without disease.

  Whether she is ruthless or unkind, this is her Min Yao. No one can stop her from doing anything.