Chapter 027: Raiders Major Boyfriend (05)

Li Na looked for her voice, and through the lowered window, the co-pilot in the Jeep revealed a handsome baby face, grinning, looming little tiger teeth and face His dimples seem to be much younger, at most twenty years old. In fact, he is twenty-nine, one year older than Song Ran.

  "You've only been pregnant for three years! Who is your sister-in-law?!" Li Na had a black face. This person was a young man who grew up with Song Ran. The name is Ning Yang. Most of the family members are also soldiers, but this kid But he works in the anti-drug department.

  The presence of Li Yi and Li Yi at this moment is definitely another hidden story, perhaps related to Song Ran's mission.

  Li Na and Ning Yang have always been at odds. Next year, Ji will be older than Song Ran, so she still likes to pretend to call her sister-in-law. She doesn't have a positive shape all day, so it's great to have a baby face?

  Ning Yang blew a whistle in the upper passenger seat: "Oh! You are going to play with Song Ran, the rhythm? Why, have you found the next home?"

  Li Na was stomped with such angrily. , Could not help complaining to Li Yi: "Brother~ Look at him..."

  Li Yi naturally wanted to protect his sister. He frowned and looked at Ning Yang and said: "Okay, stop making jokes on my sister. If you make her angry If something is wrong, Song Ran and I can't get around you."

  "Okay! I can't afford this grandma now, but you have to hurry up, Song Ran is still waiting for the'Zizu Jinfan'." Ning Yang It didn't matter shrugged, and after speaking, he leaned lazily on the back of the seat, squinted a pair of crescent eyes, and dozed off.

  When Li Yi heard about the business, he hurriedly asked Li Na to get in the car: "Get in the car first, and brother will take you home."

  Li Na looked at Li Yi aggrievedly, and retorted: "I won't go back! Brother, I want to go with you. Look for Song Ran." The

  fool will go back at this time! Isn't "Zizui Jinfan" the location of their mission? It was there that Song Ran and Chen Shuya met again. In order to get close to a drug-trafficking leader, Song Ran asked Chen Shuya to pretend to be his girlfriend, thus dispelling the leader's doubts about him.

  Wouldn't it be cheaper if she didn't go for such a good opportunity, Chen Shuya?

  "Hey, Nana, you are obedient, we have serious things to do." Li Yi faintly felt a headache. He knew his sister's temperament very well, but couldn't help but persuade.

  "What can be serious? Listening to the name is not serious! I don't care! I'm going to find Song Ran!" Li Na shook her temper, her blushing mouth was pursed, her big eyes were also watery Yes, as if tears could be shed at any time, she felt like she would cry for you if she didn't take her there.

  Li Yi's head hurts even more, he naturally reluctant to bear his sister crying, but they really have something to do.

  Just when the siblings were in a stalemate, Ning Yang, who closed his eyes and slumbered, suddenly said: "Just take this grandma to chant, if you don't follow her wishes, how can you make a fuss? She is now a double body, this In case of trouble, in case there is something wrong with the kid in the stomach... Song Ran is not easy to explain."