Chapter 002 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (1)

Along with the ups and downs of dizziness in her mind, Min Yaoqiang endured the physical discomfort caused by the first soul crossing, and began to receive the memory of the target character and the plot introduction given by the system plug-in.

  The target person is the body that Min Yao treats, named Yao Wei, a girl with both looks and talents.

  Both parents are professors from prestigious universities, so it can be said that they are the best scholars! Yao Wei grew up under the strict education of her parents since she was a child. She has a long handsome, well-educated childhood sweetheart-Ji Han.

  Unfortunately, Yao Wei went to study abroad at the age of eighteen, and came back five years later and found that Ji Han's heart was taken away by a young nurse.

  She was unwilling and wanted to take back Ji Han, so she prescribed Ji Han's medicine. Although she succeeded in the end, she was also disgusted by Ji Han.

  Due to responsibility, Ji Han married Yao Wei, but never touched her again, because Ji Han's heart was still on the little nurse.

  Yao Wei couldn't stand Ji Han's domestic violence, so she went to the little nurse's troubles, but was destroyed by the little nurse's suitor, a wealthy and powerful president.

  Ji Han divorced her and went abroad to study alone. He never married and died alone.

  My parents' reputation in the academic world was tarnished, they went out without a face, and they encountered all kinds of blind eyes and accusations in the society, and their life in the old age was very miserable.

  But the little nurse and the president had a very happy life.

  So Yao Wei was not reconciled, and resented, what did she do wrong? Was it murdered or robbed? Have to end up like this?

  Min Yao tugged at the corners of her mouth. In fact, it's okay if the bamboo horse is pried away, just find a better one.

  Unfortunately, this girl Yao Wei is dead-hearted and has no regrets about Ji Hanqing, but it is a pity that she is a female destiny.

  That's right, the little nurse and the president are the heroes and heroines of this world, and the story of the overbearing president and the stupid little nurse is staged.

  Ji Han is the affectionate second male doctor, and Yao Wei is a vicious female partner.

  To be honest, this kind of domineering presidential plot, when she first debuted that year, she also played a silly white sweet heroine one or two times, this time challenging a female partner is also a fresh attempt.

  Min Yao called the system in her heart: "Why is this world made of such bloody novels?" The

  indifferent voice of the system sounded in Min Yao's mind: "Fictions originate from life, and I just take the general trend of this world to novels. The format of the plot is just for you, don't think this is really just a novel."

  "Because you are just starting the mission, the mission world is relatively simple at the beginning, and the difficulty of the strategy will gradually increase later. By the way, remind you, Don't underestimate anyone in any world, and don't overestimate yourself, just do the task!" With these words finished, the indifferent and low voice of the system disappeared.

  Min Yao was lost in thought because of his remarks. If you think about it carefully, there is indeed some truth to it, but she always feels that the system's remarks have special meaning.

  Forget it, let's do the task well for now! Her mission goal is to capture Ji Han, who makes him the man Yao Wei misses.

  Min Yao dispelled the distracting thoughts in her heart, opened her eyes, slowly got up, and looked at the warmly furnished bachelor apartment.

  Yao Wei is only 19 years old and has just arrived abroad for one year. Does she need to graduate early and return to China to seize the opportunity?

  **I am the dividing line in

  three years ** Three years later, after Yao Wei's hard work, she finally successfully got her master's degree. She booked a flight ticket to return to China that night, and she didn't even attend the thank-you banquet.

  Because there are still three months before Ji Han and the heroine meet for the first time, she has to use these three months anyway.

  As for why it takes three years to study a master's degree? It's very simple, because Yao Wei originally went abroad to study for a master's degree! If she had returned to China three years ago, wouldn't her previous efforts be in vain?

  The task must be done, but the character and life goals must also be grasped well.

  Yao Wei's sudden return to China gave her parents a surprise.

  After spending two days with her parents at home, she rented a house next door to Ji Han under the excuse of being convenient at work.

  Yao Wei studied economics. As early as when she was abroad, she put a resume in a well-known domestic company and passed it smoothly.

  Now I returned to China, and the interview happened to be successful.

  She specifically found the place to work, very close to the hospital where Ji Han works.

  It happened to be a little far away from my own home.

  Yao Wei acted like a baby to her parents, so she obtained their consent and found a house outside by herself.

  It just so happened that the family next door to Ji Han was about to move out, so Yao Wei smiled and rented it out.

  Isn't there a saying: "Get the month first near the water tower."