Chapter 017 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (14)

Said that since Ji Han went back that day, he came to Yao's house every other day without going to work on weekends to show his sense of existence, either to bring good tea to Yao father, or to Yao mother and Yao Wei Buy some new clothes, shoes, bags or something.

  And the "creative" marriage proposal from time to time made Yao Wei very crying and laughing. Does she have to give Ji Han a reassurance? Now it's almost time, and the original heroine should have gone to work in the hospital where Ji Han worked.

  Of course, everything that Ji Han did came from the bad idea of ​​Fang Hong, the dog-headed army master. If he wanted to marry a wife, he had to be more generous and had to please the future father-in-law and mother-in-law.

  The most important thing was to propose to the woman. Fang Hong gave Ji Han all the hundred strokes of marriage proposals he collected online. When he learned of what happened to Ji Han that day, he made no ridicule, and suffered Ji Han for this. The black face of cold two days.

  This day, in the original plot, the original heroine Li Xiaoxiao went to work in the hospital on the first day, but because of her confused personality, she lost her way in the huge hospital, and then met the surgeon Ji Han.

  But "Jihan" helped Li Xiaoxiao solve the dilemma of getting lost, but he had a different affection for the simple and lovely Li Xiaoxiao.

  Yao Wei is not commenting on this, she should go to check and accept the results of this period of time, she is 80% confident that she can judge the task is successful.

  Twenty percent is the unspeakable power of the original plot, and Yao Wei dare not take it lightly.

  When I arrived at the surgical building of the hospital, I looked for the nurse at the front desk and asked where Ji Han's office was. Yao Wei smiled and thanked him for going to Ji Han.

  Coming to the corridor on the floor, Yao Wei saw Ji Han wearing a white doctor's lab coat and gold-rimmed glasses with aggressive eyes. Although he had a handsome face in black, he could not stop the abstinence of a uniform. .

  Some medical drugs and the like were scattered on the ground.

  Opposite Ji Han is a petite female nurse. She picked up something on the ground in a panic, and bowed and apologized to Ji Han nonstop: "Doctor Ji, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it... I'm really Not intentional..."

  Ji Han said with a cold face, "Nurse Li Xiaoxiao, this is the first time you hit someone else? If you didn't intentionally, then did you intentionally overturn the hospital? Here? It is the surgical building. If I remember correctly, you are not the nurse in our surgical department? You asked me where the internal medicine building is going three hours ago, which makes me doubt whether you have the qualities of a professional nurse." The

  opposite is petite. , The charming and lovely nurse was told by Ji Han's poisonous tongue that she was crying, her voice twitched, and it sounded soft and glutinous, very pitiful: "Doctor Ji, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it... you Forgive me..."

  However, Ji Han didn't have the thought of pitying Xiangyuyu, and his cold words flew out like a poisonous arrow: "If an apology is useful, why do you want the police? If the patient who was knocked down by you just now was an elderly man and was hit by you Is it useful for you to apologize? If you apologize to others, you must forgive you? Do you think your apology is very valuable?"

  Ji Han is in a serious mood now, and all the anger over the past few days has been vented on this poor little nurse.

  Li Xiaoxiao burst into tears directly by what he said.

  A few nurses couldn't stand it anymore, and came over to comfort Li Xiaoxiao softly, and did not dare to touch Ji Han's anger.

  Yao Wei helpless, and had approached, pretending to be puzzled and surprised and said: "This is how?"

  Ji Han see Yao Wei, looking slowed down, a little more than a gentle voice: "? How do you come up"

  before contrast The scene of reprimanding Li Xiaoxiao was simply two attitudes, making the medical staff onlookers shocked to drop their jaws to the ground.

  Yao Wei smiled lightly: "Something happened."

  "What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?" Thinking of this, Ji Han suddenly became nervous and pulled Yao Wei directly to the office: "Where is it uncomfortable, I will give it to you." Check it out."

  "Hey, I..." Yao Wei was too late to say clearly, and was pulled into his office by Ji Han. The door closed, blocking the gossip sight outside.

  "I'm in good health." Sitting on the chair, Yao Wei helplessly blocked Ji Han's hand extending over with the stethoscope.

  "Well, why did you come here suddenly today?" Ji Han had to put the stethoscope back into his pocket and stared at Yao Wei with scorching eyes. This is the first time Yao Wei has come to the hospital to find him!

  "I..." Yao Wei was very uncomfortable with his gaze, staring at her hand on her lap: "Aren't you busy? I can't find you if I'm fine?"

  She can't say to come and see. Is the task fruitful? Although it looks pretty good.

  "Weiwei, you..." Ji Han was surprised and

  happy. What she meant... Ji Han added: "I'm not busy today, there are other doctors in the hospital."

  Yao Wei was speechless and told her blatantly. , Is it really okay to go to work without working?

  "I have nothing to come here, just want to ask if you are free after work in the evening?"

  "Yes! Of course I am free! I don't have to be on duty in the afternoon!" Ji Han nodded vigorously when he heard Yao Wei's question. How can you not be free?

  "Then I am here waiting for you to get off work?" Yao Wei blinked her big bright eyes and asked tentatively. It seems that there is still more than an hour left.

  "No problem!" Ji Han's smile couldn't help widening. Looking at Yao Wei's attitude towards him, it seemed that his efforts during this period of time were not in vain.

Fast-Crossing Sexual Blessing Strategyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें