Chapter 024 Raiders Major Boyfriend (02)

"The doctor said that there are four weeks... If you... don't want it, while the time is short, I... can..." Li Na repeated her fingers, although she didn't finish her words. But she believed Song Ran could understand.

  "You don't want a child?" Song Ran keenly noticed that Li Na hesitated. For some reason, there was a trace of unhappiness in his heart. This is his child, how can he say no? Are women not always full of maternal love for their children?

  Li Na shook her head, her expression tangled and painful: "I don't want it, but the timing is wrong. The studio is now on the right track, and I will be very busy. If we give birth to him, we have to get married, and we cannot work for ten months of pregnancy. In the future, I will have to bring children, and I don't have the energy and time to manage the studio."

  Li Na showed her entanglement and pain to the fullest. If she threatens Song Ran to marry her with pregnancy, she is afraid that Song Ran will be disgusted. It would be better to retreat to advance to arouse Song Ran's male chauvinism.

  Sure enough, Song Ran loosened his brows when he heard this reason, and said, "You don't have to worry about work. After the child is born, you can bring it to my mother."

  Li Na nodded after hesitating for a while, and finally revealed her first time tonight. A smile: "Then I will tell my parents the good news tomorrow, ha~ they are going to be grandparents."

  Song Ran frowned invisibly and stood up and said: "It's too early, you I can't stay up late now, go to rest, and let it go first at work."

  Li Na was unhappy, pressing her finger on the remote control and staring at the channel-changing TV: "It's not ten o'clock yet."

  "Observe. "Song Ran took the remote control in her hand and pressed the power button, then stooped to lift Li Na horizontally, ignoring her screams, and strode towards the bedroom.

  Li Na stared at him angrily to show her protest, but Song Ran ignored her.

  After he put the person on the bed lightly, he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

  Sitting on the bed, Li Na soon heard the rushing sound of water. Song Ran took a bath very quickly. This was a habit developed in the army for many years and he came out of it in less than three minutes.

  Li Na turned her head and looked over, and what caught her eye was a picture of a beautiful half-naked man taking a bath.

  Song Ran's upper body was naked, revealing a sexy and strong body, bronze skin, tight and seductive six-pack abs, narrow waist and hips, and a loose white bath towel around the waist, covering it if there is nothing. The mermaid line winding down, two slender and powerful legs stood straight on the floor.

  At this moment, he is holding a towel and wiping his wet hair, the contours of his face are cold and hard, his chin is slightly tilted up indifferently, and his deep eyes are contemplative.

  Li Na knew at a glance that he was taking a cold shower, but the person who just came out of the bathroom didn't feel a trace of heat.

  She got out of bed, pulled out Song Ran's pajamas in the closet, and threw them directly to him, somewhat irritated: "Hurry up, put it on, you dare to take a cold shower on this day, aren't you afraid of catching a cold?"

  Song Ran took the clothes. Speechless, if she were not pregnant, would he take a cold shower? What would a normal man do with his girlfriend at night?

  However, he couldn't do anything now. After changing into his pajamas, Song Ran lay on the bed with Li Na in his arms, covered with the quilt, and went to sleep with the lights off.

  The next day, Song Ran accompanied Li Na back to the Song family. He learned that the second elder of the Song family who was about to be grandparents was also very excited. He asked Li Na to take good care of herself and gave him a generous red envelope.

  Li Na's face was smiling all day long.

  It would be better if you didn't meet Chen Shuya on the way back.

  At the door of a certain high-end restaurant, a man and a woman held each other nervously.

  The girl is in her early twenties, she has a petite figure, and she belongs to the kind of beauties who are more than beautiful and not charming enough. She painted light makeup, dignified clothes, and has a cool temperament. In those dark eyes, there is something that is not suitable for her age. Indifference and a hint of unnoticeable resentment.

  This is Chen Shuya who has been relived again.

  Li Na looked at it silently, her appearance and figure were not that good. What attracted Song Ran was her special eyes and body temperament because of her rebirth experience!

  The man facing Chen Shuya was handsome and handsome, in a suit and leather shoes, but with obvious anger on his face. He grabbed Chen Shuya by the wrist and plausibly accused him loudly, "Chen Shuya, have you made enough unreasonable troubles? Just cancel the wedding. Cancellation has caused my Cheng family to lose face in front of so many people, and now in front of so many people and other men, do you see my fiance in your eyes?"

  Chen Shuya looked at me after hearing this. Cold, because she remembered that when she broke into Cheng Jinrong and Yan Qiaoqiao's affair in her previous life, Cheng Jinrong also said that she was making trouble without reason, and it was even more ugly than it is now!

  She threw away his hand and sneered: "I am making trouble for no reason? In your eyes, is Yan Qiaoqiao only virtuous and sensible? For your sake?!"

  "What's the matter with Guan Qiaoqiao?" Cheng Jinrong looked inexplicable, now He has not yet developed with Yan Qiaoqiao, so he doesn't understand the meaning of Chen Shuya's words.

  Li Na saw in her eyes and sighed in her heart. The fate of Cheng Jinrong and Yan Qiaoqiao in the original plot was also particularly miserable. Although Chen Shuya was reborn, and all of this had not yet had time to happen, she was still very harsh on Cheng Jinrong and Yan Qiaoqiao. Revenge.

  The positions of Li Na and Song Ran are very clever, it is difficult to detect them without looking carefully.

  Seeing Song Ran looking at the man and woman with a calm face, Li Na still asked, "Do you know them?"

  Song Ran nodded, his face was not very good, but he did not walk over. Because the relationship between him and Chen Shuya was not good enough to stand up for the other party, not to mention that it was the other party's private affair. He was an outsider who used to join in the fun, besides, his girlfriend was still next to him.

  Li Na is a little satisfied with Song Ran's attitude. He hasn't fallen in love with Chen Shuya yet, and he hasn't stunned for Chen Shuya, so she still has a big chance.

  Chen Shuya didn't answer Cheng Jinrong's question, because there was really no need to answer. Only she knew about the things that would happen in the future.

  She shook off Cheng Jinrong and turned around to leave. When passing by Li Na Song Ran, she tilted her head as if in response. All of a sudden, Li Na Song Ran's figure was reflected in her dark and indifferent eyes.

  Handsome men and beautiful women, the two look very good.

  She laughed at Song Ran with a sarcasm. Look, all men in the world look the same. Some time ago, she showed a caring appearance to her, but she turned around and stayed intimately with other women.

  Fortunately, she thought Song Ran was special, because all men are just as shameless and disgusting!

  Thinking of this, a hint of resentment flashed in Chen Shuya's indifferent eyes, and she quickly speeded up her pace to leave.

  However, this bit of resentment did not escape Song Ran's eyes. He was puzzled by the look in Chen Shuya's eyes, and suddenly he felt a pain in his waist.

  He regained his senses and bowed his head, and saw Li Na's beautiful face showing a non-smiling expression: "Everyone has gone away, what else are you looking at?"