Chapter 033 Raiders Major Boyfriend (11)

Song Ran hadn't come back until about six o'clock when Lu Zhao came to collect the dinner plate.

  For this reason, Li Na specifically stopped Lu Zhao: "Song Ran hasn't come back yet?"

  " Um ...Isn't this still busy?" Lu Zhao had a stiff smile on his face.

  "What about my brother and Ning Yang? Have you come back?" Li Na then asked.

  "Brother Li and Team Ning are still on their missions, and every one of them won't be back in a day or two." Lu Zhao breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he stopped asking his boss questions.

  Li Na frowned: "There is still a task? Didn't you say that they will come out soon?"

  "This will come out after a while, and not come back after a while." Lu Zhao's voice went low. He was a little lacking in confidence about this matter. Blame him, I didn't make it clear to my sister-in-law.

  "Okay then!" Li Na held her forehead with a headache.

  "If the sister-in-law has nothing else to do, I'll leave first!" Lu Zhao said, holding the dinner plate in his hand, and hurried away.

  "Hey, wait..." When Li Na yelled out, Lu Zhao's figure was long gone.

  "I'm so scary when I slipped so fast?" Li Na was very puzzled. Even if something was hidden from her, it wouldn't be the case, right?

  Forget it, she'd better go wash and sleep.

  After searching the room again, only a few military uniforms of Song Ran were found. Li Na took a longer white shirt and went into the bathroom.

  Wash the changed clothes and hang them on the balcony overnight. They can be worn tomorrow, anyway, it's summer.

  After she finished the shower, washed the clothes, and dried them all, she didn't see Song Ran come back.

  Li Na had to make the bed to go to bed.

  As soon as she finished making the bed, she heard the door click and was opened from the outside.

  When he turned his head, it was indeed Song Ran who was wearing a military uniform, but his face was not so good.

  "Why did you make it so late?" Li Na stepped forward, just about to raise a smile, but was confused by Song Ran's sudden cold questioning.

  "Who told you to dress like this?" God knows what he saw as soon as he opened the door. He wore his white shirt all over his body. It was short enough to cover only the buttocks. The pair of white and slender legs stood there. Bend down and make the bed, everything is gone down below!

  "What's the matter?" Li Na was confused by his questioning, and there was no other clothes to wear here.

  Song Ran was a little annoyed by her ignorant expression. He sank his face: "What if it is another man who opens the door? You are not even this alert?"

  Li Na finally understood what he meant, and she couldn't bear it. Zhu defended: "But this is the army, or your dormitory, who will come in randomly."

  In her impression, isn't the army always a safe place?

  "Yes, this is the army, but don't forget that the men staying in the army are all men! My dormitory is more than I will come in. Lu Zhao also came twice today. If it was another man who opened the door just now, you think he sees it. What will you look like when you bend over?" Song Ran's eyes were cold. He would definitely poke off that man's eyeballs when he thought that if it was another man who opened the door just now.

  "You...you are making trouble unreasonably." Li Na's whole face flushed by his words, she glared at Song Ran fiercely, then turned and sat back on the bed, not ignoring him.

  What is this man going crazy at night! There is a limit to being jealous, right? What's so jealous about this kind of fictitious thing that didn't happen at all? !

  "Do you think I'm making trouble unreasonably?" Song Ran's eyes were very deep. He walked up to Li Na and looked at her crimson profile. A low magnetic voice rang: "You know when I opened the door, I saw you bending over. What do you want to do when you make the bed?"

  Li Na's eyes widened and ignored him, but the back of his ears was dyed pink because of his ambiguous and provocative words.

  Seeing that she didn't speak, but the roots of her ears were red, Song Ran gave a low smile, his eyes dark and deep, and said word by word: "I want to strip you naked, and then, fiercely..."

  Li Na couldn't listen anymore, turned her head to interrupt him, and stared at Song Ran with a blushing face: "Enough of you! What kind of gangsters are playing here at night?!"

  "Then you want me to be gangsters at you during the day?" Song Ran's face remained unchanged.

  "You get out of here! I'm going to sleep!" Li Na couldn't look directly at Song Ran, who was playing with a gangster. She lifted the quilt and lay in, then turned her back to Song Ran.

  She closed her eyes and covered her hot face with the still cold quilt. The temperature on her face would not be able to cool down for a while.

  "Then I'm going to take a bath." Song Ran's faint voice came from behind.

  After a while, I heard the rushing of water in the bathroom.

  Li Na breathed a sigh of relief, but within three minutes, Song Ran had finished washing.

  She heard the sound of water in the bathroom stop, and then the door was opened.

  Then, the quilt behind her was lifted, and a hot body hugged her from behind.

  Some gnashing voices of Song Ran's teeth sounded in her ears: "What if taking a cold shower doesn't work now?"

  Li Na was frightened. She could feel a hard object against her hips behind her, and Song Ran's big hands. Also began to wander on her body.

  Li Na shuddered all over with rough, calloused hands, stroking tender and slippery thighs. She heard Song Ran exhaling heat behind her ears, and her low and dull voice sounded: "When I was in the shower just now , What I have been thinking in my mind is how to press you under my body and do it fiercely."

  Li Na panicked, because one of her hands had already begun to knead her chest, she panicked and said: "Song Ran, you Don't mess around, I'm still pregnant."

  After she finished speaking, she felt the two big hands messing up her body slightly, and then Li Na heard Song Ran's low curse: "Damn it! What do you want to do then? ? You have to find a way to get rid of the fire you provoke."

  Li Na suddenly became unhappy. She turned her head angrily and stared at Song Ran: "How can you make me angry? Obviously you have poor self-control. You can't stand this temptation! What else can you do now? Of course it's your own solution. Ah! You can touch your hands so much, what's wrong with you?"

  "You..." Song Ran was suddenly sore by these words. What is meant by his poor self-control? If he has poor self-control, he would have done her a long time ago without the strength to speak, okay?

  What else does it mean to let him solve it by himself? It hurts a man's self-esteem to tell a thing like touching oneself, okay?

  "What are you? Don't tell me you can't? Humph, dignified Song Shao doesn't even know how to masturbate. It's really embarrassing to spread it out!" Li Na deliberately distorted his words and looked at Song Ran's anger, making her proud Endless.

  Tell you to molest the old lady! I really thought my old lady wouldn't say these things?