Chapter 029 Raiders Major Boyfriend (07)

Li Na shook off his hand forcefully, stood up all of a sudden, and said: "It means literally!"

  After speaking, she opened her long legs and walked towards the private room door. Go, want to leave.

  However, just after walking a few steps, there was a huge pulling force behind her, and Li Na fell backward with a scream.

  Of course she did not fall to the ground, but fell into Song Ran's arms, her soft back slammed into his hard chest, and her back was aching.

  Li Na was frightened and frightened. She subconsciously protected her lower abdomen with her hands, raised her panicked face, and said angrily to Song Ran: "You are crazy!"

  "I'm not crazy." Song Ran's face was very calm at the moment. The voice was also very calm, and her eyes paused for a while in her lower abdomen, with a big hand, she hugged the person back to the sofa again.

  Li Na didn't dare to struggle, she was really scared by that moment.

  Seeing her sitting on the sofa obediently, Song Ran felt a little more irritable. What Li Na did just now always made him feel that something was out of control, and his heart was very uneasy, and there was something about to be lost. Sense of fear.

  He squatted halfway in front of Li Na, his two big hands tightly grasped her white and tender hands, and his deep and deep eyes revealed an astonishing possessiveness: "It is impossible for you to break up with me. Marriage report I have handed it in and will be approved soon. The wedding can be held after the birth of the child. As for Chen Shuya and I, there is absolutely nothing to do, and there will never be any in the future. You must believe my explanation to you, because This is a necessary trust between husband and wife. If you don't believe it, then I promise you will never see her in the future."

  Li Na remained silent and Song Ran didn't urge her, so she just squatted and waited for her answer.

  "Whatever you want." Li Na pulled out her hand forcefully, staring at her mellow and crystal nails, and said these three words in a cold tone.

  Song Ran frowned deeper. This was completely different from his expected reaction. Li Na shouldn't be so indifferent to him, it should be that Li Na had never spoken to him in this tone.

  He tried to ignore the painful throbbing sensation in his heart, stood up, and said, "Since you have no objection, then I..."

  Song Ran suddenly lost his voice, because Li Na didn't look up at him at all, but kept staring. Look at her hand.

  This feeling of being completely ignored gave him a sense of helpless madness, but he couldn't do anything to Li Na now, who made her pregnant with his child.

  He could only suppress his upset and depressed mood, and try his best to calm his tone: "Then I will pass first. You are here waiting for your brother to pick you up."

  After speaking, he turned and was about to leave, and the box door was suddenly blocked. The man pushed away from the outside.

  Ning Yang's owing baby face poked out from the outside and said with a grin: "Nana probably can't wait for her brother to pick her up."

  Why? Li Na raised her head to look at Ning Yang, with doubts in her eyes.

  However, Song Ran's focus was not this. The fire in his heart was all transferred to Ning Yang, and his voice was chilly: "You call her Nana?"

  This kid in Ning Yang usually calls his sister-in-law, what? It's time to change your name, and still call it so intimate? ! Song Ran said that he was very unhappy.

  "That's right!" Ning Yang didn't seem to notice the chill in Song Ran's eyes, and still added fuel to the fire with a grin: "Nana said she wouldn't let me call her sister-in-law, and I wondered too, just put her at a young age. The light, flower-like girl was screaming old-fashioned, so she changed her mouth to Nana!" At a

  young age, like a flower-like jade... Why is Song Ran so annoying when he hears these compliments from other men's mouths, he The expression in his eyes was full of coldness: "What happened to Li Yi?"

  "No, no!" Ning Yang shook his cocked fingers and said, "It's Xu Dongqing who wants to see you and your girlfriend. "While

  speaking, he pointed at Li Na again, with a very ugly smile: "This is a good opportunity to gain his trust, how about it? Do you want to bring Nana?"

  Song Ran approached him, lowered his voice, his eyes were dangerous, and his tone of voice was low. Senran: "Did you deliberately?"

  Deliberately brought Li Na over to get her involved in danger.

  Ning Yang smiled innocently, and also lowered his voice: "What are you talking about, how could I do it deliberately? I always do things deliberately! Since I met, such a good opportunity, what? There is a reason to be unsure...Um..."

  Before he could finish speaking, Song Ran hit his stomach with a punch. Ning Yang had to snorted and curled up slightly.

  Due to Song Ran's body shape being blocked by her position, Li Na didn't see what was going on with him either, but Xu Dongqing, who Ning Yang said, should be a leader of the drug cartel.

  After thinking about it, she stood up, tidyed up the clothes on her body, and walked towards them: "What the hell is going on?"

  Seeing Li Na approaching, Ning Yang quickly reluctantly stood up straight, with a bright smile on her face: "One has The big boss of Qian, wants to meet our Song Ran's girlfriend."

  "The big boss with money?" Li Na asked suspiciously, "When did the people in the army get in touch with the people in the business world? "

  Ahem, they are all friends, there is no reason to be professional." Ning Yang said haha ​​and smiled.

  "Let's go, ignore him." Song Ran hugged Li Na domineeringly, looked at Ning Yang coldly, and hugged Li Na out of the private room.

  Ning Yang, who stayed behind, frowned, rubbed his stomach with pain, hiss~ Song Ran was really ruthless when he started! He didn't understand the mercy.