Chapter 005 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (4)

For more than a month, Yao Wei dressed up and worked with Ji Han every morning. During weekends off, she relied on his home to help with cooking.

  As a result, on weekends, Ji Han's food for the day was made by Yao Wei. However, Ji Han's attitude towards Yao Wei has not changed at all, just as the younger sister of his childhood sweetheart.

  This point made Yao Wei gritted her teeth secretly, if it were other men, I'm afraid she would have taken the person with her small hand and winking glance! But this Ji Han turned a blind eye to her intentionally or unintentionally seduce and ambiguous.

  Is it because she disguised her pure little sister too well, or that girl didn't know her at all! However, she can't change her personality into the appearance of other people. After all, Yao Wei's attitude towards Ji Han is of the type of her childhood sweetheart.

  It's a pity that they don't have the same time off work. The doctor is always busy, and Yao Wei is not Ji Han's girlfriend yet, otherwise she really wants to wait for him to get off work every day.

  Although she can't get off work together, Yao Wei directly asks Ji Han to go to her house for dinner after get off work every day in order to go deeper into Ji Han's life.

  At first, Ji Han directly refused, saying that it was not good to trouble her.

  But Yao Wei's repeated invitation and enthusiasm can't stand! Anyway, one person does it, and two people do it. It's better to eat together.

  In this way, Yao Wei successfully included Ji Han's breakfast and dinner.

  However, in return for Yao Wei's dinner, Ji Han promised to help her wash the dishes every time after dinner.

  Yao Wei naturally wouldn't be polite with him. She cooks and he washes the dishes. How good is this couple?

  More than a month is enough time for Yao Wei to change her position from an internship.

  She works as a personal assistant to the president of this company, and her salary is considerable after her full-year career. Her immediate boss is a strong woman in her forties.

  The sad thing is...just after Yao Wei became a regular employee, this superwoman boss suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized, and the company had to be handed over to her son for the time being.

  In other words, her boss is about to change.

  Change it! Yao Wei said she can hold it! The question is, what's going on with this smiling frivolous, romantic-looking man? !

  Who will tell her why the son of the superwoman boss is the peach-eyed man I met in a western restaurant more than a month ago!

  Looking at the man sitting in the president's office, Yao Wei's face didn't change, but she kept roaring deep in her heart!

  "Yao Wei, graduated with a master's degree in economics from Cambridge University, England? How did you think of coming to our company to be a small assistant?" On the leather swivel chair, Tang Jiang turned out a resume and looked at the office with interest. Young woman in front of the desktop.

  His eyes looked up, there was doubt, and it was more of the kind of sexual interest that men have towards women.

  Different from the fresh goddess Fan that I saw in the western restaurant that day, the woman in front of her was dressed as an elite professional, and her close-fitting clothing outlined a perfect hot figure, but the delicate and beautiful face was expressionless.

  As everyone knows, this appearance is more likely to arouse a man's desire to conquer, and I want to see her crying while lying under her body!

  Tang Jiang's eyes swept Yao Wei from head to toe like X-rays. The ambiguous smile and his inadvertent aggressive eyes made Yao Wei feel a tingling scalp.

  She learned Ji Han's indifferent tone and said: "Education does not mean strength. I need to learn work experience with President Shen to make myself better."

  This is true, but the main reason is that Ji Han cold.

  "That's it..." Tang Jiang stretched the ending, his passionate peachy eyes twitched, and ordinary women were afraid that they would be stunned by this look.

  It's a pity that Yao Wei is someone who has seen strong winds and waves, so she doesn't squint, and has no reaction to blushing and heartbeat.

  Seeing this, Tang Jiang's smile was deeper. This woman is really interesting. I wonder if the reaction in bed will be different from other women?

  "Tonight, the company will hold a welcome party for me in the hotel. Will Assistant Yao please come over?" Tang Jiang stood up with a smile and leaned close to Yao Wei, his romantic peachy eyes staring at the other party without making any waves. Eyes: "After all, everyone will be there. If Assistant Yao didn't come, wouldn't it be a blow to everyone's interest?" The

  last word was deliberately bitten very hard, for fear that others would not know his implication.

  Yao Wei stepped back calmly, widening the distance from Tang Jiang, neither overbearing nor overbearing: "I will be there. If Mr. Tang has nothing else to do, I will go to work first."

  After finishing, don't wait for Tang Jiang He spoke, turned and left the president's office.

  Yao Wei went back to her small office and resisted her wanting to scold someone. She really had some shit luck and caused such a pervert!

  After thinking about it, she took out her mobile phone and sent a text message to Ji Han:

  [Big Brother Ji, the company has a party in the hotel tonight, I may go back later, you can eat dinner by yourself! ]

  Three minutes later, Yao Wei's phone vibrated. She opened it and hooked her lips. That was Ji Han's reply:

  [Well, drink less, pay attention to safety, and come back early. 】