Chapter 003 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (2)

Yao Wei rents a house with one bedroom and two living rooms. She has been busy all afternoon before moving.

  When she dressed herself up and was about to go out for dinner, the oncoming man in the aisle made her look bright.

  Handsome and handsome facial features, cold and serious face, a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the high nose bridge, concealing his indifferent and sharp eyes, looking up at it gentle and reserved.

  He wore a delicately tailored white shirt on his upper body, trousers that showed slender legs on his lower body, and a dark blue suit on his arm.

  This is Ji Han who has just returned home from get off work. Ji Han is a well-known surgeon.

  "Big Brother Ji? Why are you here?" I heard some familiar, surprised female voices ringing in Ji Han's ears.

  His eyes locked on the girl in front of him.

  He had long black hair up to the waist, a white knee-length dress, and a rugged figure. Under his slender and white legs, he was wearing a pair of small black leather shoes. There was no powder on her beautiful and delicate face, and there was a hint of surprise and joy in her big bright eyes.

  After staring at her for a long while, he slowly said, "Viwei?"

  There was a hint of uncertainty in the deep, magnetic voice.

  "Yeah! I haven't seen you in a few years, Brother Ji, you don't recognize me?" She walked up to him, half dissatisfied and half coquettish, her big bright eyes flashing, still as she did when she was a child.

  Ji Han pulled a faint smile on his face, supported the gold-rimmed glasses, and calmly said: "It's normal for the eighteenth woman to be unrecognizable. When did you come back? Have you finished your studies?"

  This last sentence , But some are like elders who care about the results of younger generations.

  Yao Wei spit out her tongue cutely, as if she had taken a 100-point exam when she was a child, she asked for credit: "Of course it's done. I just came back a few days later. Tomorrow I'm going to work in a company, a bit far from home, so I found a house nearby. Live. Brother Ji, why are you here? Looking for friends?"

  "No, I live here." After Ji Han finished speaking, he saw Yao Wei's face with joy: "Really? That's great."

  "Great?" Ji Han raised his eyebrows.

  Yao Wei smiled embarrassedly and joked: "How convenient will it be to eat rice in the future!" Of course, this is just for fun . Yao Wei has learned to cook for a long time in the past few years abroad, and her cooking skills are naturally Not bad.

  Ji Han's face is serious: "I have to pay for the food."

  Yao Wei was embarrassed in her heart . Is it so serious to make a joke? It has to be said that Yao Wei and Ji Han grew up together, and Yao Wei has been close to him as a child, which makes Ji Han not so indifferent to Yao Wei.

  Yi Jihan's character, if a strange woman strikes up a conversation like this, he wouldn't be able to answer it.

  She said speechlessly: "Brother Ji, will you still charge for food? Not to mention, I'm going to eat out, Brother Ji, do you want to go together?"

  Yao Wei said, looking at the one on Haobai's wrist. Ladies watch, by the way, inviting.

  This is also a kind of temptation from her, but as she expected, Ji Han faintly refused.

  "No, I've eaten outside, you go by yourself! Don't stay too late."

  "Well then! Goodbye, Brother Ji." Yao Wei smiled sweetly and said goodbye, and then stepped away happily.

  Ji Han nodded, and walked towards his door after watching her leave.

  Yao Wei, who was sitting in a western restaurant eating steak, was slicing the steak while thinking about how to tackle Ji Han.

  Prescription is definitely not going to work, maybe it will make Ji Han hate himself.

  If you go straight up to confess, it is estimated that Ji Han will hide away from him.

  After eating the steak, Yao Wei thought to herself: It seems that at present, we can only boil the frogs in warm water, and we will talk about the relationship.

  As she was thinking about it, a person suddenly sat down in the seat opposite her, Yao Wei looked up in surprise, and saw that it was a young man about twenty-five or sixteen years old.

  Junxiu's face, affectionate peach eyes, frivolous smile, wearing a light-colored suit, pink shirt, no tie, looks suave and romantic.

  He smiled and said, "Miss, don't you mind if I sit here?"

  Yao Wei smiled back and stood up and said, "You are free, I have eaten it." He said, ignoring the stiff face of the opposite man, and picked it up. The bag on the seat got up and left.

  The restaurant is not full. The man obviously wants to pick up girls, and she doesn't have the energy to deal with other men now.

  The next day, Yao Wei woke up early, carrying the breakfast she had just bought, and knocking on the door of Ji Han's house.

  "Morning, Brother Ji." As soon as

  Ji Han opened the door, he saw Yao Wei with a bright smile. He also faintly replied: "Morning."

  "Here, I bought your favorite soy milk fritters and preserved egg thin. Meat porridge." Yao Wei seemed to be proud of the breakfast she was holding in her hand, showing off.

  "Come in!" Ji Han turned sideways and asked Yao Wei to change shoes and enter the house. By the way, he asked: "Have you eaten?"

  Yao Wei looked at the cold black and white decoration style of the house, and put breakfast on the dining table. Very concerned and said: "Not yet."

  Ji Han glanced at the size of the breakfast, pulled out the chair and sat down and said, "Let's eat together, I can't finish that much."

  "Then I'm not welcome." Yao Wei's mouth was upturned, and she sat down unceremoniously, she wouldn't say that she bought too much on purpose.

  "Well, you bought it anyway, you are welcome." Ji Han said lightly while drinking the porridge in the bowl.

  "It's just a flower offering to the Buddha. There will be more troubles for Brother Ji in the future." After that, Yao Wei stuck out her tongue with annoyance. Oops, she even missed the purpose.

  But she would never say that she did it on purpose.

  Ji Han held the frame of the frame, glanced at her, and then stopped speaking.

  The two finished their breakfast quietly, Yao Wei consciously cleaned up all the trash and took it out.

  When preparing to close the door, Ji Han suddenly called to her: "Are you going to work in a company today?"

  "Yes." She was puzzled, as if she didn't understand why Ji Han asked.

  "I'll send you off! Just on the way." As soon as Ji Han finished speaking, he saw Yao Wei looking at him with joy.

  "That's great! It seems that my breakfast today was not given in vain. Brother Ji, please wait and I will change my clothes."

  Yao Wei's smile seemed as if the sun broke through the dark clouds, and Ji Han was slightly shocked by the brilliance of that moment. Got God.

  But he quickly recovered and said: "Hurry up, if you are late for work, I don't care."