Chapter 019 Raiders Doctor Zhuma (16) High H

Start from the beginning

  Ji Han drew out fingers full of honey.

  "Oh~ don't..." Yao Wei looked at Ji Han pitifully, her legs weakly clamped, and then she felt her panties come off and hung on her snow-white thighs.

  Ji Han unzipped the zipper of his trousers and released the painful meat stick. At the same time, he gently lifted one of Yao Wei's thighs, held her plump buttocks, straightened her waist, and aimed the hot meat stick at the wet pink tenderness. The small hole penetrated fiercely.

  As soon as he entered, the meat stick was twisted tightly by the path, Ji Han couldn't wait to thrust it vigorously, every time he fiddled with it, he wanted to pierce Yao Wei fiercely.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

  Suddenly, the sensitive wet flower hole was rubbed by the hot and hard giant again and again, and every time it was drawn out, a large amount of nectar was brought out, and the place where the two men met soon became muddy.

  "Woo..." Ji Han blocked Yao Wei's slightly opened red lips, playfully entangled with her, while holding up her plump buttocks, pulling up one of her legs, bringing her crotch closer to her. The meat stick is inserted deeper into the flower hole.

  "Doctor Ji, are you there?" Just as the two were fighting fiercely, a female questioning voice suddenly came from the office.

  "Hmm..." Someone is coming! Panic flashed in Yao Wei's eyes and looked at Ji Han nervously, but her mouth was blocked and she couldn't make any sound.

  The lower abdomen was tightened because of tension, Ji Han's cock was strangled to death, Ji Han's big hands firmly grasped Yao Wei's buttocks, his waist exerted force, and the cock strenuously pulled out and then inserted it again, ignoring the outside entry. People in the office.

  And Yao Wei was crying anxiously. What if someone finds out? But Jihan's meat stick was still thrusting hard in her body, and a large amount of nectar flowed out of the acupuncture point as the meat stick was drawn out. This psychological tension and fear caused her a different kind of cheating.

  Just when Yao Wei was frightened, Ji Han let go of her lips and slammed her under her body. At this moment, he was not comfortable. The meat stick was tightly twisted by the charming meat in the small hole, as if there were countless eyes. The missing mouth sucked on the stick.

  At this time, a suspicious female voice came from outside: "Weird, why is there no one? Is it already off work?"

  Yao Wei bit her lower lip, fearing that she would make a little noise. She felt nervous. Fortunately, the office was very nervous. Quickly heard the sound of leaving footsteps.

  Just when she breathed a sigh of relief, Ji Han suddenly released the hand holding her buttocks, and the cock also withdrew from the small hole.

  "Yeah~ what's the matter?" Looking at Ji Han with bewildered eyes, Yao Wei couldn't help but lift her lower abdomen, rubbing the already wet stick with the nectar-dripping point, the lower abdomen was sore and empty, and the little hole was even more so. Itching is not good.

  She wanted it, but was afraid that people from outside would come in again, which was extremely contradictory.

  Ji Han smiled, the meat stick underneath his body beat a few times, and said evilly: "It should be me who asked you what's wrong? Is it still itchy below?"

  "Woo~itchy..." Yao Wei gasped with tears and spontaneously rubbed Ji Han's cock with her acupuncture points, and the honey dripped continuously.

  "Tsk tusk tusk...I have just inserted you for so long, and your little cunt is still itchy..." Ji Han looked funny.

  "Woo...Give me..." Yao Wei was even more empty and unbearable by what he said. She rubbed her cock and couldn't help holding Ji Han tightly, begging helplessly.

  "Turn around, lie on the operating table, and cock her buttocks." Ji Han pulled her hands off and gave orders in a cold voice.

  Yao Wei trembled, and pitifully turned and lay on the operating table according to his request, with her elbows resting on the cold table, her snow-white plump buttocks cocked, and her wet pink acupuncture points kept flowing out of honey. Wet the base of the thigh.

  Ji Han pushed aside his plump buttocks, looked at the acupuncture point dripping with honey, raised his hand to pat the plump buttocks, looked at the pink five-fingerprints on it, and asked with a smile: "There is so much water... ...Is it very itchy inside? Did you say that I gently relieved you of itching? Or was it hard to kill you to relieve itching?" As

  he said, he severely pinched a handful of plump snow buttocks. After hearing Yao Wei's soft cry, she let go of her hand in satisfaction.

  "Woo...put me so hard...itchy inside...ahhh..." Yao Wei whimpered and whimpered. As soon as she finished speaking, she felt that her pussy was pierced by a thick and hot cock.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

  Ji Han's big hand grabbed Yao Wei's waist, thrusting and hitting fiercely, hitting the deepest part of Huaxin every time, and then rotating and grinding with the glans inside, slowly pulling out, and finally thrusting it again fiercely. Go in.

  "Doctor Ji is stopping the itching of your acupuncture points, how about it? Is it still itchy inside?" Ji Han's thick and dark voice sounded behind Yao Wei.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to be off work..." Yao Wei couldn't help begging. When this goes on, when will it be finished? It's almost time to get off work, what should I do if someone comes in again?

  "What if you still get itchy when you wait to go out? So many people are watching, how can I stop itching..." Ji Han said, speeding up the speed and strength of the cock thrusting and hitting his crotch. Holding Yao Wei's plump snow buttocks, leaving a red mark on it, two eggs also slapped on the wet hole, as if they wished to shove it into the hole.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The two eggs that slapped at the mouth of the hole were even more soaked with honey.

  "Then I will use it!" Ji Han said, reaching out a hand to the place where the two of them met, rubbing and kneading at Yao Wei's petal point, and accurately found a congested and swollen flower nucleus, ruthlessly Knead and press hard, pull and rotate, and at the same time, the meat stick is more powerfully pounding and thrusting into the small hole.

  "Oh... don't touch there... ahhh... I'm going..." Yao Wei was stiffened by the sudden stimulation, a white light flashed in her brain, her lower abdomen tightly twisted While holding the cock, his body twitched, and a large amount of nectar was sprayed from the cunt to wash the cock.

  Ji Han gave a low roar, resisting the urge to ejaculate, and thrusting in it for ten times before hitting Huaxin fiercely. As soon as the horse's eyes were loosened, a hot white liquid was shot deep into the uterus. Place.

  "Hmm..." Yao Wei blushed, lying limply on the operating table, unable to breathe, her acupuncture points still convulsed and contracted uncontrollably, Ji Han pulled out her soft cock with a "bomming" sound. The transparent honey and white liquid couldn't stop it, and it seemed to flow out of the pink hole.

  Looking at Ji Han, his heart was hot again, but he could only regretfully clean up his lower body and put on his pants. If the time was not right, he would have to carry the gun and do it again!