❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 66 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"GOSH, YOU ARE
SO CUTE"

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 240540▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 240540
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"jangmi, how's the curry?" jungwon's mother asked when jangmi took a spoonful of curry into her mouth.

"IT'S TASTES SO GOOD! WOW, YOU ARE SO GOOD AT COOKING!" jangmi gaped when the curry touched her tastebuds.

"i know right!" jungwon came over.

"jungwon, quickly have a seat!" his mother called out and he obediently sat down next to jangmi to have dinner.

"yena- jangmi! uhm, how would you like us to call you?" jungwon's mother asked.

"just call me whatever you wish to call me." she said while she munched on her food.

"yah! don't talk while your mouth is full." jungwon poked her forehead.

"ow!" she pouted and crossed her arms.

"jungwon... till now you've haven't changed a bit, still irritated when people talk with their mouth full? jangmi, don't worry just talk whenever you want to. it's your mouth not his." jungwon's mother said.

noticing that jangmi got a little pissed, jungwon gently pinched onto her sleeve, pulling it to catch her attention.

"what?" jangmi playfully glared at him.

"i'm sorry." he whined and an uncontrollable smile appeared on her lips.

she tried so hard to contain her smile but, she couldn't. he was just so adorable.

"Gosh, you are so cute!" She pinched onto his cheeks gently, creating a pink hue on his cheeks.

"Not going to be a third wheeler! Gonna leave first! Have fun!" His mother left and the both of them just giggled.

"Have you told the rest that I'm back?" Jangmi asked and jungwon nodded his head, "of course!" He replied.

"They will be coming over tomorrow because I just want to spend the rest of day of today with you." Jungwon hugged her.