Chapter 001 The Wedge

Min Yao is dead, she died in a traffic accident.

  She was only thirty when she died, which was the peak of her career.

  Min Yao silently watched her "corpse" cross the road terribly.

  A well-maintained beautiful face looked disfigured after a car accident, but now she is dead, so she doesn't have to face that disfigured face.

  "Do you want to live?" An indifferent low voice suddenly sounded.

  Min Yao looked around suspiciously, but did not find the speaker.

  But she definitely heard that voice.

  "You don't need to look for it, you just need to tell me, do you want to live?" The voice rang again.

  Min Yao finally spoke, but it was a question: "Who are you? Is it the black and white impermanence sent by the underworld?"

  She has still heard the legend about the underworld. She is dead now, and Min Yao knows that she is in a state of soul now. .

  "No, you can call me a system. To be precise, you are now dead, and your soul will disappear within 24 hours. If you don’t want to disappear like this, you can conclude a contract with me, and I will let you My soul remains indestructible." The indifferent and low voice replied without ups and downs.

  Min Yao fell silent, her red lips slowly opened up: "After everyone dies, will the soul disappear? Is there anything I need to do for you to conclude the contract?"

  Min Yao has always known that there is no free lunch in this world. Since the voice said that she could immortalize her soul, she must have to pay a certain price.

  The indifferent low voice explained: "Yes, after everyone dies, their soul will be recovered by this time and space, and their consciousness will disappear completely. You and I have signed a contract and need to enter each time and space to complete the task."

  Min Yao nodded. , Expressing understanding, she asked again: "But I am in a state of soul and can't do anything. How can I complete the task? And why did you choose me?"

  This is one of Min Yao's doubts. The number of people who die every day is not only thousands but also tens of thousands. Why choose her?

  "Your soul has special attributes, which can adapt to the bodies of various target characters, and your profession can help you complete tasks better." The indifferent and low voice explained: "Of course, if you refuse, then I have to look for another one. A suitable contractor."

  Forgot to say that Min Yao is a professional actor by profession. She has won six Oscars since she debuted at the age of 16, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she is an international actress.

  After thinking for a while, Min Yao decided to agree to the system.

  She likes acting and the feeling when acting. It can be said that Min Yao regards acting as her second life.

  However, at the age of 30, Min Yao, her acting career has reached a bottleneck, always unable to break through that point.

  If this were not the case, she would not be so upset that she would go out for a walk alone, but get into a car accident because of her trance.

  Perhaps cooperating with this system to complete those so-called tasks can enable her to break through that bottleneck? Anyway, if you can continue acting and live, why not do it?

  "Okay! I promise to conclude a contract with you." As soon as she said this, Min Yao felt a dazzling white light enveloping her.

  The sky was spinning around and around, accompanied by an icy flat-panel electronic speaker: "The conclusion of the contract is complete!"

  Min Yao opened her eyes dizzy and found that she had come to an unfamiliar space.

  It was pitch black all around, as if there was no end in sight, but it seemed that there was only such a small place in front of me. In short, it felt very mysterious.

  In front of Min Yao, a white light curtain of emptiness suddenly appeared, and the indifferent low voice also sounded: "The conclusion of the contract is successful, you can choose to carry out the task."

  Min Yao nodded and looked at the white piece. On the light curtain, a series of black data flashed quickly, making people look dazzling.

  She asked, "What task do I need?"

  "Let the target person get'sex' blessing." The indifferent voice replied, the word'sex' was extremely heavy.

  Min Yao was surprised, wouldn't it be what she thought?

  "Does it mean sexual relations?" After all, it was an adult, and Min Yao didn't find it difficult to say anything.

  "Yes, but you also have to make the target person happy. You have to take care of these two aspects." The indifferent voice explained: "The target person has an unfortunate life. Your task is to make them sexual. (Fortunately) Fu, to eliminate their grievances in that time and space."

  "But, that's not them." Min Yao frowned and said, "I used their bodies, but I am not them, so... Can you also eliminate grievances?"

  "As long as you change their unfortunate destiny, then grievances will naturally disappear, the fictitious is the real, the real is the fictitious. It is difficult to judge the true and false of this world. For them, just look at it. When the destiny of'self' is changed, then the resentment and obsession in the heart will naturally be solved." Indifferent and lowly said: "Do you have any other questions?"

  Min Yao shook her head, saying that there are no more.

  "Then you start the mission! Walk into the white light curtain and you can enter the mission." said the indifferent low voice.

  Min Yao nodded, glanced at the white light curtain of emptiness, her expression hesitated, and finally gritted her teeth and stepped into the light curtain.