CHAPTER 30: "You should hate me for whatever I have done"

Zacznij od początku

"Thank you." I muttered.

He rolled his eyes looking irritated af.

Told ya I am about to get a nice scolding.

He was about to say something but at the same time Connor returned as my saviour with the doctor. Rafael got up from the floor and gave space for the doctor to check on me.

The doctor removed the cloth that Rafael just wrapped, he scanned the cut then looked up at me with a shocked look.

"What were you doing? That's a really big cut."

"The glass piece was too big." I replied biting my lip.

Fucking piece of glass.

The doctor chuckled.

Dude I wasn't joking the glass piece was big.

After treating my cut, he got up from the bed and said "It's done. It will take some time but will heal."

I nodded and muttered a 'thank you' then the doctor left giving Rafael few instructions. It seemed like Rafael knows him for ages.

Once my eyes landed on Rafael, he seemed really angry quickly I looked down trying not to meet his gaze. Rafael turned to Connor and said "Get the medicines."

Connor nodded then said "Take care Haze." Saying that he left the room leaving Rafael and I all alone... which I didn't want.

"What were you trying to do exactly?" He asked totally annoyed.

I bit my lips and replied "I was drinking water."

"By hurting yourself?" This time he snapped at me.

"I'm sorry."

He took a deep breath then spoke again "Can't you stop being careless about yourself for once atleast?"

"It just fell down from my hand."

"Because of your carelessness and now look at yourself. Fucking careless!"

"I said I'm sorry. Stop scolding me. I know very well I can't do anything properly, stop reminding me that continuously."

This time he remained quiet but I could feel his gaze not leaving me "Just take care and please stop hurting yourself." Saying that he left the room.

After he left, the maid came back in the room and served me some food. Quietly I finished my food and laid down on the bed trying to sleep.

I don't know why but I feel really lonely ×2 in this place. For 6 months I was at home, caged I did feel lonely that time too but this loneliness is making me feel sick. Maybe it's because I got a bad habit of having Rafael by my side all the time and now, he just visits me twice a day that too he doesn't even come near me.

How can he come near me? My brother killed his father, his sister of course he hates me.

In the evening, Connor came to my room to see if I am fine or not. He took a seat on the bed beside me.

"You good now?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I have something for you." He said making me look up at him curiously. Taking out something from his pocket he extended it towards me... It was a chocolate bar. I smiled.