CHAPTER 21: "Spain it is then."

1 WEEK LATER

HAZEL MARTINEZ

When I woke up Rafael was already up. This was the first time he was up before me, strange.

"You up? Go get freshen up, the breakfast is ready."

I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes few times, I looked up at him "Don't tell me you made the breakfast? I won't have it. You are a very bad cook."

He glared at me playfully "Luckily I didn't."

"Then I am fine with having the breakfast."

Sliding his phone in his pocket he got up from the couch and said "Come downstairs. It's 10 already."

My eyes widened "10?"

"Yeah, you were really lost in your beauty sleep and I didn't want to disturb you."

"Fuck!" I muttered getting up from the bed.

"Woah. Cursing early morning is not good lady."

I gave a sweet smile and replied "I am sorry Daddy."

"Daddy?" He smirked then made his way towards me, standing in front of me he said "I really don't mind you calling me that. In fact, I love it." My eyes widened "but it would be inappropriate if you use that in front of Dad so you can surely call me by that name when we are alone." I gulped hard. "Babygirl."

Babygirl? Did he just call me that?

Clearing my throat, I said "I-I n-need to use the w-washroom." with that I ran towards the washroom.

Locking up the door I leaned against it closing my eyes. I could feel my heart beating so fast like it would pop out any moment.

"Oh Sweet Jesus!" I touched my chest just to feel my heart beating rapidly.

What just happened?

And what is even wrong with me? I shouldn't have said that.

Conclusion: I should really think before using any word. It can be so inappropriate at times.

After getting freshen up I went downstairs to the dining room Rafael was busy doing something in his phone while Dad was talking to Deby. I went and took my seat beside Rafael as soon as he felt my presence beside him, he looked at me with an evil smirk plastered on his lips.

I want to slap him so bad.

Can he stop teasing me? I am a human and humans make mistakes he doesn't have to tease me for that all the time.

I rolled my eyes and focused on what Dad was saying.

"Are you okay Haze?"

I nodded "Yes Dad I am fine."

"How's your Uncle doing?" Dad asked.

"Fine. He is still in shock but trying to hide the pain."

"I can understand." Dad said in a sad tone like he really does understand the pain. He then looked at Rafael with a worried look.

"Dad please." Rafael said. I looked down biting my lips.

He is worried about Rafael and he is right, any father would be. I am the one who is responsible for this because of me Rafael too is in danger.

I felt a hand on my hand that was resting on my lap, it was Rafael.

He leaned down towards me then whispered in my ears "If you don't stop whatever you are thinking right now then I am afraid Daddy will have to punish you babygirl."

A Deal in Disguiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें