CHAPTER 23: Or is it wrong because you love Olivia?

HAZEL MARTINEZ

It has already been two days since we are in Spain and in these two days as I have observed, Spain is even more beautiful than it is in all the pictures. We have visited a lots and lots of places and they were all just amazing.

In the morning when my eyes opened, as usual Rafael was beside me. He was sleeping peacefully, a light smile spread on my lips.

After years I have finally started feeling happy, after Mom-Dad's death Simon never had time for me and feeling happy always on your own isn't what I want. But with him there is this strange feeling of happiness in me.

Slowly Rafael's eyes opened, once he looked at me then again closed his eyes lazily.

"You awake already?" He asked with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning."

"Morning." He replied still with eyes closed. "What are we gonna do today?"

"How would I know? You are the guide here."

He opened his eyes again to look at me "You don't know anything but still Spain was your dream destination."

I shrugged.

He sighed getting up from the bed "Come down for breakfast after that we shall leave."

I nodded like an obedient child. He made his way towards the washroom.

After the breakfast, I went to take a shower Rafael was already dressed waiting for me while working in that fucking laptop. Choosing a white floral mini dress, putting on light makeup I went to Rafael. Seeing me he closed his laptop and got up from the couch, picking up the phone from the table he slid it in his pocket.

His eyes scanned my body from top to bottom for a moment then he smiled.

My brows furrowed. Am I looking bad? Or is there anything on my face?

"Let's go."

Weirdo.

We visited a lot of places and I clicked a lot of pictures too. I have to agree with one thing Rafael said I was really acting like a child. I mean it was my dream to visit Spain and now since I am here, I ain't letting this moment go.

But Oh Sweet Jesus! Barcelona is just amazingly beautiful.

In the evening Rafael asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him, and being highly excited as I was, I agreed to it. But didn't get one thing, we have so many things to do in here why does he wants to watch a movie?

As we entered the movie hall, we took our seats. Excitedly I waited for the movie to start, a person handed me a packet of popcorn and coke that Rafael ordered previously entering the movie hall.

The movie begun with a man running and running from something.

Are we watching some werewolf or some creature movie?

"Rafael what's the movie?" I asked again with my gaze fixed on the screen putting the popcorn in my mouth one by one.

"Just wait for it babygirl."

Yeah babygirl. Again.

Suddenly something happened making me jump from my seat. I managed to be seated on my seat clutching my chest trying to stay calm.

"I am not watching this shit." I whisper yelled at him.

"Why not? Come on babygirl it looks so much fun." He had an evil smirk plastered on his lips, till now he was just staring at my face now suddenly he finds the movie fun.