CHAPTER 22: "It'll be fun babygirl."

HAZEL MARTINEZ

"We'll be leaving in the morning, so be ready?" Rafael said before making his way to his study. I rolled my eyes, I wonder why he loves that room so much in the whole house.

Everytime he is like 'I'll be in the study if you need anything.'

'I'll be in the study, I don't want any disturbance.'

'I am going to the study.'

Oh Sweet Jesus! It's so irritating sometimes.

I did all my packings then I thought about Rafael.

He didn't pack his clothes?

I made my way to his study just to find him busy in his laptop. He looked up from the laptop seeing me his brows furrowed.

"Your clothes, shall I pack them too?" I asked.

"There will be no need for my clothes." He replied going back to his laptop.

"Are you planning on roaming around in the same clothes? I am sorry I can't allow that. I mean ew that'll be so gross."

He looked up at me in disbelief then sighed and got up from his seat coming towards me. He stood in front of me too close making me lean back against the table.

"Didn't you stalk me babygirl before our marriage?" He asked seductively.

Not again.

Wasn't the closeness enough that he is now calling me babygirl too? I bet my face has turned red like a fucking tomato.

I could only nod at this.

"Then did you miss my post of Spain? Is it so hard for me to have a house there and of course some spare clothes?"

I shook my head.

But wait a minute, he has a house in Spain?

"Y-You have a house in S-Spain?" I asked. He didn't answer but the smirk on his lips gave me the answer.

"Not just that, I can speak Spanish too and trust me it sounds really sexy." He said leaning towards me making me lean back against the table more.

"Rafael." I breathed.

"Wasn't it supposed to be Daddy when we were alone?"

Okay I agree he loves teasing me.

"I-I s-should go a-and you need t-to work." I stuttered pushing him a little taking my chance to run out of that fucking study room. When I was finally out of that room, I leaned against the wall touching my chest, I could feel my heart beating fast... again.

Fuck you, Rafael.

The next day we left early in the morning, I was so fucking excited to see all the places in Spain. Our destination was Barcelona.

When we reached the airport, I was again met with a surprise. This man has a freakin' private jet. Okay okay all billionaire's have private jet no big deal and yeah sometimes I do forget that now I am married... to a billionaire.

In the jet I found myself getting bored again.

Why?

Because Rafael again was busy doing his work. Why? Why Dad? Why would you send me somewhere alone with such a boring creature?

Folding my arms over my chest I said "Can you stop Rafael?"

He looked at me in confusion "What?"

"Working. I am bored. Atleast in this vacation stop working or I'll break that laptop of yours." I said in an angry tone.