"OH! so you are visiting Jeongyeon too! this must be a God's plan. Hey let's go together to OUR friend.."

"I wasn-"

"Here we are!" The elevator open itself  then they amble out.

Dahyun slowly walk while Sana bubbly talking. Suddenly the four eyed lady stop and let go herself from the brunette's cling.

"Wait here! Don't come inside yet.." Dahyun covered the pin she's typing..

"Why?"

"I must check her condo if it's clean!"

"Jeongyeon is always clean-"

Dahyun ignored her and quickly get in. Sana left alone outside smirking... but minutes later she's getting piss because she wanted to see her crush NOW!

"You may come in now.." Dahyun open the door with her unusual smile but the brunette lady didn't mind.

"Where's Jeongyeon?"

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon" Tzuyu got out from her room.. and acting like she's having a headache. "I'm so drunk last night.." Pretender Tzuyu cussed a lot of words.

"Come here JEONGYEON she's SANA your friend..."

"I don't even know her, why did you let someone come in here..." Tzuyu try to go inside her room and Sana eventually followed her.

"Wait?!" Dahyun shouted.

Sana smelled Tzuyu like a dog sniffing..

'Same perfume with Jeongyeon but how?'

Sana scanned Tzuyu's room and saw the same perfume of Jeongyeon.

"I apologize I think I'm mistaken." Sana without looking back left the condo... She was about to cry when someone pulled her. "Yaah-"

"Sana calm down.." When she looks up it was Jeongyeon. THE REAL JEONGYEON SHE WAS LOOKING FOR.

¤¤¤

Somewhere in Tokyo.

Facing his window while looking down, seeing the automobiles dashing on the road. Helps him to make his mind at ease but he can't help to overthink.

'Why am I suffering for what I am working for?'

The master weirdly just calm himself despite the failures his leeches have done.

"I've been looking for your prey Mr. Minatozaki but I don't have any-"

"Stop..," Mr. Minatozaki pause and tilt his head to the right, looking down to the detective. "I don't want to be mad again."

The second hand immediately signed something to leave the room.

"Mr. Minatozaki we have only half an hour to go to the airport."

"We shall go now."

'Jeongyeon.. this is the end.'

¤¤¤

Momo leave her work to find Jeongyeon. She is determined and decisive to see her bestfriend...