main or tum.....

The morning was quiet rushhing for everyone... Kaka and batuk left for wedding ..binoy and som too left for perty..... Only anidita and few servents were there at haveli....

Anirudh had taken 2 days off as he cant risk leaving bondita alone at home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the afternoon.....

Anirudh sat on his study couch with bondita as she too completed her chores. He held his hand and she rested her head on his shoulders.

He was admiring his beautiful wife who was resting peacefully.

She opened her eyes and her eyes made an instant eyelock with his.

They both were lost in their own Fantasyland.

Bondita downed her face shyly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Patibabu....." She said with a blush...

"Hmmm" he replied in no sense as he was busy staring his beautiful wife.

"Patibabu mein keh rahi thii kii ..... " She said

"Ki..." Anirudh asked placing her hair strains behind her ears.

"Kii... Hum kahin ghumne chale aaj sham ko... " She said looking into his eyes....

She actually doesn't just wanted to roam around the town...... All she wanted was to spend some time alone with him....

Hee too agreed with her idea and told her to get ready.

She jumped in excitement and in no time cane back getting ready.

"Areee wahh.. aaj itni jaldi tyaar ho gyi... Warna to kam s kam ek ghanta lagati hoo.." he said teasing her ..

"Patibabu...." She said glaring.. placing her hand on waist

"Acchaa ... Accha gussa mat karo main majak kar raha tha .....to abb chale..." he said giggling

"Hmm..... Chaliye patibabu..." She said

"Virajiye  patni devi jii .."  he said opening the door of car ..

She chuckled at his behaviour and sat on seat beside driving seat.

He too sat and started driving..

"Waise patibabu. Hum jaa kahan rahe hai..." bondita

"Lake par chale abhi .... Shaam ko waha bahut accha nazara rehta hai.... " Anirudh

"Hn ye accha rahega..... " Bondita said in excitement...

He chuckled and turned car towards lake.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was almost evening when yhey reached lake...the sun was about to set and was making the sky turn a little orange.

Anirudh sat on a bench with bondita. And side hugged her.

The hug was showing his care, protection and lovw towards bondita..

Bondita blushed while sitting beside him..

"Patibabu koi dekh lega too...." She said blushing..

"Dekhne doo... Unhe bhi to pata chale anirudh apni bondita se kitna pyar karta hai...." anirudh said creasing her cheeks.

She blushed

"Or waise bhi yaha sirf hum dono hai... Sirf anirudh or bondita...." .anirudh said huskily...

She felt a shiver down spine.

She knew he was in full romantic mood today.... And she too didn't mind itt...

They returned home after having dinner and today didn't went to study ... They went to their room.....

Bondita was removing her jwellery when anirudh backhugged her..

She felt a shiver... He has hugged her before.  But today it was little different ... A little romatic hug..

"Bondita...." He said... His voice was husky enough to make bondita faint....

"Hmmm" she too replied... She has lost all her sense.

He made her turnn.. they had an eyelock.

Hia eyes were burning ......burning in desires... He badly wanted her... But was waiting for her permission.. because her comfort was his first priority

She understood his emotions and nodded in yes..... And the night witness the union of two souls....

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Sorry guys maine pehle hi kaha tha main aise scene nahi likh pati hu

But i tried to write ..

Hope i  didn't disappoint you

For more stay tuned ❤️