saudamini follish plan 😆

They collected photo. And went towards a restaurant for taking lunch. Anirudh mood was now good. They returned back to hotel at night and retired to sleep.

Few days passed. Anidita enjoyed a lot during these day. The time they spend were bestest memory they have ever made.

They still had two more days in darjeeling.

They were in hotel when anirudh got a call from his friend . They talked to each other.

After call ended

"Bondita aaj raat ko mere ek dost ki party me jana hai. To ready ho jao" anirudh 

She nooded and went to get ready

He got memerised seeing her.

Bondita's look

His instant gaze made her blush

His instant gaze made her blush. She too was lost in his look

Anirudh's look

"Chale pati babu" bondita voice made his terence broke

"Hn chalo. Vaise bondita.......... bahut sundar lag rahi ho." Commented anirudh

She blushed and said "aap bhi bahut acche lag rahe hai." He too smiled

They reached the party venue. Randheer and saudamini were also present in party as anirudh's friend randheer are business partner.

"Hi anirudh "joy (anirudhs friend)

"Hi john. Kaise ho.?" Anirudh said hugging him

"Main thik hu tum kaise ho?" john

"Or agar me galat nahi to ye humari boudi hai " john asked pointing towards bondita.

"Sahi pehchana" anirudh

"Namaskar boudi "john folfing his hand

"Namaskar" bondita greeted back

Anirudh went with his friends and bondita went with john's wife.

Rosy (john's wife) took her towards saudamini for further talk. Saudamini saw it as opportunity to tell bondita about their past relationship and create misunderstanding between anidita.

Saudamini intentionally spilled juice on rosy'e dress so she can leave them alone. Rosy left to change dress as party was in their house.

"So bondita.... tum kab mili anirudh se?" asked saudamini smiling evily

"Kuch mahino pehle" answered bondita putting her juice on table.

Bondita rotated her head towards anirudh and smiled. Saudamini mixed a alcoholic medicine in her drink. So she can brust out on anirudh infront of everyone.

"Bondita tum dono ki love marriage hai ?" Asked saudamini grabbing her attention.

"Nahi arrange marriage hai". Answered bondita

"Tum janti ho me anirudh ki padosi thi ?" Said saudamini

"Hn"

"Or bachpan ka pyar bhi" said saudamini smiling evily

To her shock smile didn't vanished from bondita's face. Saudamini again tried to make her jealous.

"Tumhe shayad sun kar dukh ho. Or ho sakta hai anirudh ne tumhe bataya na ho. Par main or anirudh ek doosre ko bahut pyar karte the. Usne london se wapas akar mujhse apne pyaar ka ijhar kiya or hum sagai karne wale the". Said saudamini

While saying this she was noticing bonditas expression which  didn't get changed she was still blushing (as anirudh was staring her in between his talks)

"Phir apki sagai kyu nahi hui ?" Asked bondita shocking saudamini

"Woh ....woh "saudamini was unable to answer.

"Aap kya  hi batayengi saudamini ji...... Pati babu aur main ek dusre se kuch nahi chupate. Unhone mujhe ye sab pehle hi bata diya tha." Said bondita smirking as she failed saudamini plan to create misunderstanding.

Saudamini immediately left the spot to avoid further embarrassment. Till then bondita has already finished the alcoholic juice.

The host announced couple dance programmee. Anirudh immediately came towards bondita and forwarded his hand

"May i have honour to dance with you dear wife" asked anirudh lovely

"Yes" bondita answered and placed her hand on his.

They started dancing in beautiful song. They were loss in each other eyes. They were dancing alone with rythm. Anirudh one hand was on bondita's waist and other entangled with bonditas hand. Bondita placed hi other hand on anirudh shoulder.

 Bondita placed hi other hand on anirudh shoulder

Bondita now totally lose all his control due to alcoholic medicine.

She entangled her arms around anirudh's neck shocking anirudh. She was continuously smiling watching anirudh. Anirudh sensed that she is drunk .

"Bondita tumne sharab pi hai?" he asked in low voice.

"Nahi pati babu. Maine to orange juice piya hai "  she answered still smiling

He sensed something is wrong and immediately left party making bondita frown a little as she wanted to dance more.

This scene was noticed by saudamini.
She smirked thinking that bondita might confront anirudh as she dont have control on her emotion like before .

Precap bondita drunk 😆

(1 more chapter to confession)

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️.

Socho ab anirudh kaise bondita ko sambhalega ??

Thoughts on saudamini popat 😆.

For more stay tuned ❤️