them ❤️

A week has been passed since the udghatan day. Bondita has started writing a new book on social issue. Anirudh is too helping her in gathering various information for content.

Since their first kiss anirudh has became more romantic. He use tease her. She too was loving his teasing session. This things were still new to her.

Aniridh never forced her. Her comfort was first for him. He use to tease her but too an extent so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

It was a bright day.. Everyone were done with breakfast.

Som and batuk went to college and school respectively. Whereas kaka and binoy went out for work.

Anirudh has taken a day off from office as he has to prepare for an upcoming case.

He was in his study. And bondita was asusual making coffee for him.

"Huhh ..patibabu bhi na kitni coffee pite hai ..kabhi kabhi to lagta hai kahin ye coffee meri sautan ho gyi hai...." Bondita mummered while making coffee.

She went to study and found anirudh endorsed in his file. She placed coffee on table .

"Patibabu apki coffee.. "she said

Anirudh didn't replied as he was endorsed in file.

She went towards book shelf and took one book and started reading while sitting on couch. As all the chores were done.

He was still endorsed in file...

"Aahh......" A slight painful voice struced his ears and she came out of his file.

Bondita got a paper cut. He paincked and ran towards her. He took her hand and sucked blood oozing from her finger.

She admired his act and was continuously gazing him and he was scolding her for being careless.

"Bondita....dhyan rakhna chahiye na khoon beh raha hai...." Aniridh

"Kuch nahi hua hai patibabu.... Chota sa hi cut hai....aap pehle coffee pi lijiye....."bondita said

"Pakka" he confirmed

She nodded. He went and took his coffee and drank it. The whole time he was gazing her. Bondita stood up and went towards shelf to take another book to read.

He came and stood at her back . The moment she turned he grabed her by waist. She felt an shiver down her spine. Her cheeks blushed to pink and breath got heavy.

He smirked and placed her hair strain behind her ears. She gasped .

"Patibabu...." Before she could say he susshed her.

She felt shy and immediately hugged him.

"Bondita kya hua...." He asked huskily

"Woo. Patibabu.... Wwoo ...mujhe... Wooo." she struggled to speak.

"Tumhe kya bondita....." He asked smirking..

"Woo.. mujhe pait me gudgudi ho rahi hai...." She said in one breath....

He left her and laughed..... She too joined him...

Somehow he controlled his laugh and again grabbed her by waist. He placed a kiss on her forehead and pecked her lips.

"Koi baat nahi... Hota hai.... Dheere dheere aadat ho jayegi.... "Anirudh

She hugged him in shyness and he too repocreted..

"Pata hai mujhe aapar pura vishwas hai.... Chahe meri kitni bhi sautan aa jaye ...aap mujhse hi sabse jyada pyaar karenge.... Haina ..." She said..

"Hn bondita" he replied unknown to what she said.... suddenly realisation hit him and he left her

"Kya kaha tum e sautan... Koun si sautan ... Dekho bondita maine pehle hi kaha tha ki bahu vivah ek ku pratha haii..". He paniked

"Accha toh phir to apne iss kupratha ka virodh karne ki jagah usme shamil kaise ho gye patibabu..." She said teasing him.

"Maine kab iska saath diya bondita.." he said with a little anger.

"Accha to apne jo meri  sautan ko ghar mein laya hai uska kya

"Accha to apne jo meri  sautan ko ghar mein laya hai uska kya..." Bondita said giggling

"Koun si sautan bondita.." he felt restless.

"Ye meri sautan....apki coffee" . She said giggling.

He felt relief "kya bondita tumne dara diya...."

"Toh apko kya laga sirf aap hi mujhe chida sakte hai main nahi..."

"Accha ruko tumhe batata hoon.. "

And before he could catch her. She ran away towards kitchen...

"Abhi toh baag gayi raat ko kaha jaogi..." He said

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Pata hai chapter thoda boring ho gya par. Next chapter bahut interesting hai.. ek twist ane wala hai...

So stay tuned ❤️