epilogue

Bondita was now 7 months pregnant....

It was almost midnight.. when anirudh went to study as he wasn't able to sleep... He sat on his couch and started reading a book.. but suddenly he heared some anklets sound descending from his study

He stood up and helped her to come down

"Bondita... Kya hua... Utni raat ko tum ghum kyu rahi hoo... Doctor ne aram karne bola hai na...". Anirudh scolded.

"Hn par ye jo hai na" she said pointing towards her baby bump... "Ye mujhe sone nahi de raha...."she said

He chuckled..". Accha ab kya kiya mere bacche ne...." He said placing a kiss on her belly.....

"Dekhiye na... Kitti masti kar raha hai..." She said.

He was listening to her. She made him sit on vouch and stood infront of him.

She slided her saree a little so her bump could be visible. And placed his hand on it.

He felt baby movements and a drop of tears formed in his eyes.

"Dekha... Kitni masti kar raha hai..." Bondita exclaimed..

He placed a kiss on her belly..

"Hn bondita... "He said and continued to feel the baby....

Soon months passed

It was almost midnight when bondita was feeling reatless.. as she had pain in her abdomen since morning..

But suddenly the pain rised.. she screamed making anirudh wake with a jerk...

Her labour startred... Anirudh became restless..

Doctor came and prepared gor her delivery.

Everyone were restless and were waiting outside... A silence spread as they heard cry of baby....

And anirudh was on cloud nine..  his live... His life was in his arms... It was a baby girl... The first girl after 3 generation in rcs

They named her aadya....aadya roy choudhury.........

Aadya was most pampered child in family... Afterall she was first girl in rcs
..

Soon som too got married with his love mrinal.... .....batuk  married a girl from kaka choice named vanshika...

...family started growing and bondita gave birth to a baby boy named aaditya..

Som and mrinal were blessed with twin boys.. named .. rohan and reehan

And batuk was blessed with a baby girl and then boy... Named bhavya and jaanvi...

Anirudh and bondita did amny social works ... They brought various changes in society... And they lived happily ever after........

____________________END_________________

HEY LOVELIES HOPE YOU LIKE IT

SO THIS BOOK CAME TO AN END....

I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS BOOK SINCE A MONTH NOW....

I AM VERY DELIGHTED AS IT WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT TO WRITE A FANFICTION...

AND I RECEIVED A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS ...

THANK YOU..... THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. ❤️❤️❤️

NEW STORIES ON THE WAY 😉