dil ki sagai ❤️

(Abse main hindi or english mix karke likhungi taki padhne me feel aye)

Continued.....

And suddenly anirudh kneel down and forwarded his hand towards bondita and asked " kya is naye safar ki shuruaat ke liye tyaar ho ?? Meri patni ke saath saath meri kranti mein saathi banne ke liye ??"

Everyone else present there had an awwww look towards anirudhs action.

Bondita puts her hand over his ad said yes as tears flowed down her eye

He too stood up and noticed her tears. He asked her in low voice only audible to her " tum khush ho na ?"

"Han"

"To ye aasu asked anirudh"

"Khushi ke hai"

He wiped her tears and both smiled to each other

"Chalo chalo muhurat nikal jayega" said kaka

They both walked towards stage jolding each others hand. First anirudh put ring in bonditas hand and smiled at her. His gaze made bondita blush. Now bondita put ring on anirudh hand and yes they are tied marked as each others.

Soon guests and family mamber enjoyed the party whereas bondita and anirudh were left alone in anirudhs study as everyone insested them to spend some time alone.

"Wo kya kiya apne?" asked bondita

"Kya kiya ka kya matlab uss din tumne mujhe prank kiya so maine socha aaj sagai se pehle tumhe bata doon ki main bhi prank kar sakta hun "said anirudh smirking

"Oh so barrister babu know pranking too....." interesting bondita said chuckling

"Any doubts??" Giggled anirudh and bondita laughed

"we are alone you call me by my name "said anirudh

"So anirudh ji (jii.. made him blush) can we see your study ?" Asked bondita

"Sure "

They roamed around his big study. He asked bondita about her favourite genre of books so he can bring the books she loves to read. Soon Bondita and her family left for their mansion and everyone teased bondita and anirudh for the action anirudh had done.

Bondita's pov :

The moment he stopped me my heart beat increased. I was tensed that he might scold me or broke the engagement but he pranked me . Oh god his prank scared me. But he is cute. He asked me my favourite genre of books so he can bring those for me. Oh god this man is truly a gentleman.
We are engaged cant wait to spend my life with him♥️

Anirudhs pov :

As soon as som left room i planned to prank bondita. But i left the prank on mid as i saw her tensed. I dont want our special day to be spoiled due to my stupid prank. I asked her favourite genre of books she told me that she love every kind of books that has a moral. Great choice i will bring some books before our marriage for her.

Both the families decided to get them married within a span of 1 months. Bondita's happiness had no bounds. And anirudh too started feeling an attraction towards bondita. He enjoyed her company. Whereas bondita was falling more and more from him.

Precap: some moments

Ps: proper confession will be there as story go further.

Hey lovelies hope you like. How was anirudh prank? Thoughts over them?

Stay tuned for more ♥️