vidhan is back ...

Anirudh had already came down as bondita was not ready. He was welcoming guests. Kaka and binoy were too welcoming their friends.

Suddenly a sudden silence spread in the hall. Everyone were looking at the stairs. A beautiful lady wearing a bright saree was descending from stairs... She was wearing simple makeup and jwellery but her real jwellery was her bright red sindoor. Yes she was bondita.

Bondita's look

Anirudh too got memerised by her beauty

Anirudh too got memerised by her beauty. He went near her and forwarded his hand like a gentleman.

They came in hall where everyone were present.

He was continuously gazing her.

"Bahu khoob bhalo..... Bilkul shubhra behan jaisi lag rahi ho aaj toh ..." Kaka said.

She touched his and binoy feet and they blessed her.

"Bondita tumhare liye aaj ek surprise hai... "Anirudh said

"Kya surprise patibabu?" she asked in excitement.

"Dekhte raho pata chal jayega....". He said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bonditaaa... A voice struced her ears.

She turned and was shedding tears. She ran towards the entrance and hugged him.

"Baba ..." She said

"Hn beta... Kaisi ho... "He exclaimed

"Bahut bahut bahut khush...." She said in excitement

Everyone chuckled at her reaction

She meet everyone from Chatterjees. Anirudh too came forward and greeted everyone. And welcomed them.

"Toh kaisa laga surprise" asked anirudh

"Bahut accha ..." Bondita exclaimed.

.
.
.
. Suddenly her smile vanished. She saw vidhan and family arriving rc mansion. She looked at anirudh. He blinked in assurance that he is there for her.

She calmed down and stood near anirudh.

"Aayeye aayeye harichandra ji... Aao vidhan beta..." Kaka welcomed them.

"Congratulations mrs bondita...." Vidhan forwarded  His hand to wish her.

She looked at anirudh and he blinked. She repocreted handshake. She felt uncomfortable which didn't went unnoticed by anirudh. She excused and went to kitchen.

The party progressed and everyone congratulated bondita and wished her luck for future.

The party was almost over and the villagers and other guest went back. Only  harichandra ji family and Chatterjee's were present.

Bondita was alone in kitchen . She was drinking was. She felt someone's presence around her. She turned but found no one. She feared as everyone were in hall .

She was about to leave when someone pulled her to store room. She tried to scream but he held her tightly and tied her mouth with cloth so she couldn't scream.... He was vidhan.

"Aree. Bondita itna dar kyu rahi hoo.. hum toh purane dost hai na..." He said with a smirk ..

She tried to runaway but he held her toghtly.

"Are kaha ja rahi ho... Chinta mat karoo koi nahi aayega tumhe bachane.. " .vidhan said creasing her cheeks.

She felt terrible. She wanted to resist but he has tied her with rope. She tried to push him away but all in vain.

She was crying.. prayed durga too send someone .........

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Kya hoga bondita ke saath.

Kya bacha payega anirudh usse..

Kya karegi bondita....

For more stay tuned ❤️