ghumne chale hum ❣️

(aaj rakshabandhan ke mauke par aap sabke liye bonus chapter . Keep enjoying)

It's been a month since the morning incident. Villagers tried alot to stop bondita from writing stories. But all went in vein. Brahman samajh was one who came in support of bondita to write such stories and spread awareness.

In this 1 month everyone got to attached to bondita. Kaka got his khushal grahni. Binoy got a lovely daughter. Som and batuk got a mother and sister who is always there for them. And Anirudh got his love........yes love ❤️.

He has fallen for bondita. He has realised his feeling. He use to blush whenever bondita makes a comment on his look. He woke up with her sweet voice and sleep seeing her innocent face.

He was so addicted to bondita that everytime he return from court his eyes always searched gor bondita. Even before going for court he use to call her just to see her. He use to hug her before going to sleep. Which bondita too loved. He decided to confess his feeling but not before knowing her feeling as he dont want to impose his love on her.

It was sweet morning. Anirudh is still sleeping. He got use to bondita waking him up.

" Patibabu jaldi uthiye der ho jayegi court ke liye" bondita

He was already awake but was acting just to adore bondita's innocence.

She came to him and stanched his pillow. This made him fall down from bed he tried to take support and held bondita and she too fall down.

He adored her. He removed her hairs from her face and was lost in her beauty. She too was lost in his brown orbs. They had an eye lock full of love.

They realised their position and stood up.

"Jaldi tyar ho ke aa jaiye" said bondita blushing and immediately left room.

Her blushed didn't went unnoticed by anirudh. He knew she loved their proximity. He just waited to confirm her feeling towards him. He took bath and went down for breakfast.

They both were smiling like fool seeing each other.

Although everyone were present in dinning table. They just adored the lovely couple. They knew they love each other but haven't confessed. They thought maybe because they didn't get much time after marriage so they can share their heart out.

"Beta anirudh hum kya keh rahe hai" said binoy

"Ji baba" anirudh

"Tum or bondita kahi ghum aao. Jabse shadi hui hai tim court or bondita likhne me hi vyasth rehte ho. Kahi bahar jao ghumo. Kaam se chhuti bhi mil jayegi or ghumna bhi ho jayega" binoy

Bondita became happy and anirudh agreed seeing her face.

"Par jaoge kahan?" asked kaka

"Woh bhi apni bahu se hi puch lijiye kahan jana hai use" said anirudh raising his eyebrows questioning bondita

"Kahi bhi chal sakte hai" said bondita innocently

"To darjeeling chalogi?" asked anirudh

She nooded . Binoy made arrangements for them. They decided to go to Darjeeling after a week so they can wrap up rest for work.

One week passed. They didn't got time for each other. As anirudh has an important case so he was busy. And bondita too had to complete some stories in advance so her series doesn't get missed. They missed spending time but they know next few days will be only theirs.

They did packing and went to sleep as tomorrow they have to leave for vacation oh sorry..... Honeymoon 😉

Precap:: suhana safar💜
Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Thoughts on anirudh bondita scenes.
Thoughts on their dedication toward their works.

For more stay tuned ❤️