suhana safar💜

Next day they left for Darjeeling. They settled on train seats. Bondita was sitting on window seat and anirudh beside her.

Cold wind flowed making bonfitas open hair float. Anirudh was memerised. He was unable to take his eyes off from the beauty. But to his shock he saw her feeling uncomfortable. Nit from his gaze but from the gaze of two man who were staring her while the train stop at a station. He got angry and was going to punish them but bondita held his hand stopping her.

"Chodiya na pati babu apna mood kyu kharab kare hum in lafango ke chakkar me. Abhi train chalu ho jayegi . Rehne dijiye. Aap mujhe akele mat chodiye." Said bondita calming him down.

He sat and wrapped his hand around her shoulder indicating he is here to protect her. This action made bondita shivered down spine. He saw her and smirked.

"Bondita comfortable to ho na" he asked in concern

She smiled and nodded in yes.

They enjoyed the journey and reached Darjeeling. It was almost evening when they reached there. Binoy had already booked a hotel room for them. They checked in and went to freshen up.

They came down and decided to roam around Darjeeling. They went to sunset point.

"Kitna sundar lag raha hai na patibabu" said bondita admiring the natures beauty.

"Hn bondita par tumse jyada nahi" anirudh replied looking at her.

His reply made Bondita blush to darkest shade of red. He giggled seeing how much his words affect her.

"Kuch khaogi bondita?" asked anirudh

"Hn puchke." Said bondita in excitement

He chuckled seeing bondita. And wondered how much comfortable bondita has been with him in last two months.(before she use to feel shy read chapter named walks and talks for reference)

They enjoyed eating puchkas. Bondita forwarded his spicy puchka towards anirudh in order to feed him. The moment he ate it. His eyes turned red due to spicyness. He coughed hard. Bondita became tensed and gave him water and chocolate she carried.

"Aap thik to hai" she said with tears

"Hn bondita main thik hu . Bus thikhe ki wajah se... "He stopped as he saw tears in her eyes

"Kya hua bondita tum ro kyu rahi ho?" asked anirudh cupping her face

"Apko dard hoga to mere ansoon nahi niklenge kya" said bondita crying.

"Bondita...... "he said and immediately hugged her.

"Kuch nahi hua mujhe.... utni jalan to teekha khane se bhi nahi hui jitna tumhe rote dekh ho rahi hai" said anirudh consoling her.

She stopped crying. They broked the hug realising they are public.

They ate dinner as it was almost night and went back to hotel. They slept but not before hugging each other and to her surprise anirudh pecked her forehead making her shiver down spine.

Precap : an entry i already told you about 😉

Guys me kuch issues ya koi serious track bhi lana chahti hu confession ke baad. So if you have some suggestion please tell me in comments.

Hope you like it ❤️

Thoughts on anirudh's protection.
Thoughts on bondita's reaction.

For more stay tuned ❤️