❦ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ❦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ CHAPTER 64 : VAMPIRE PRINCE ]
( ➪ ☀︎︎ 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚠𝚊𝚋𝚒 - 𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚒 || ♧︎ )

"I TRUST YOU SO, TAKE
GOOD CARE OF HER"

𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 170540▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 - 170540
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

"she's recalling! she's going to recall!" jungwon constantly told himself while he sat next to jangmi, admiring her for the longest time ever.

what if she doesn't-

"shut up!" jungwon shut his thought away and prayed hard that she would recall the important things.

she doesn't have to recall everything, just the happy things would do. i would be glad enough.

"wonnie, have some water!" his mother handed him a glass of water.

"thanks."

"mum, when did you wake up after you fainted?" jungwon excitedly asked.

he was too eager to see her again.

"i woke up three days after but, i think it really depends on oneself." his mother replied.

"oh, okayy!"

"oh by the way, have you informed jangmi's parents about it? her mother must be very worried." his mother reminded him.

"oh right!" jungwon was about to text jangmi's mother but, his mother stopped him.

"it's best if you tell her face to face." jungwon's mother said and jungwon nodded.

"alright, then take care of jangmi. i will be back as soon as possible." jungwon took a glance at jangmi before, he left.

his mother then took a seat on a chair that was next to jungwon's bed, basically where jangmi was lying on.

she then held onto one of jangmi's hand tightly and pleaded, "jangmi, jangmi, please faster wake up."

"jungwon needs you."