39.

Two beautiful white bouquets placed on the slabs of two graves resting side by side. A little boy climbed on a grave in order to catch a grasshopper. A girl's voice scolded him,

"Nunu...you will fall...come here."

He giggled and show her the green and brownish grasshopper which he caught. She helped him to balance on the slab without falling. Then tightly hold him to her while closing her eyes,

"My beloved Papa and Mommy...I came back again. Can you see? I am not alone." She peaked at the handsome man who is checking on another grave with interest.

"...He is my beloved man who snatched me from grandpa. You know they are still in a cold war. Hu hu hu...and I got your present safely in my hands, who is now forcing me to play with his grasshopper. Don't worry I will be happy with them. And next time both Nana and grandpa will definitely come to you. And mommy, as you said your pocket watch is really helpful to bring luck. I won a bumper prize with that. I am feeling like I became a queen now. Ha ha ha...hmmm. Kindly bless my husband and child. Since I came to this country I will definitely visit you again..."

She smiled in between her prayer.

Jungkook stared at her with a small smile from her right side.

Eunwoo looked at her then followed her actions correctly and closed his eyes resulting his grasshopper fly away. When the silent ceremony ended, he began to whining...

"Appa...my grasshopper..."

Finally JK forced to run after another one.

"I will definitely publish this on international business magazines and media!" She took her camera.

"Don't...you brat lady!" He pointed at her.

"Let the world know about your life Jungkook. Let them correct their thoughts about you...haaaa!" She dramatically told.

He mouthed "You dog!" At her.

She dramatically widened her mouth. And mouthed back "That is you. You are that dog and your home is a Dog house!"

He acted as laughing out aloud,

"Ha ha ha then you are a wife of dog. Lady dog!"

She grabbed a dry stick. He made his face like a dog and acted as waving his tail.

She suddenly laughed aloud.

Eunwoo whined "Appaaa....?"

He quickly turned to him "Eh? I am here!"

They finally caught a big grasshopper.

Before they returning Jungkook touched the graves "Don't worry Papa and mommy I will look after her like a queen. And love her until my last breath."

"What you said to them?" She asked while walking back.

"I just shared my burdens." He smirked.

She made an uninterested face. Eunwoo walked in their front.

"And you?" he asked.

"I said I am regretting my choice now." She replied.

"But you already got trapped in my hands. You can't escape anymore. Hu hu..." He tickled her from behind.

When they reached at the church Father Dan came to them and smiled at them.

"Visit here again...ok?"

They bowed to him and promised to come back.

"Thinking of everything, I am strongly believe that everything is God's fate. Otherwise how come it will end like this?" He looked above.