27.

In the home, Yerin is adjusting her friend's frock. She also gave a huge bouquet into her hands.

Dara looked at her,

"I am asking because I don't know...is it a custom here to wear frock for a date?"

Yerin rolled her eyes...

"Ohhh, you fool! You are very cool in a frock you know? You should impress him with your looks. It is your first date also..."

Dara sighed..."Haaa...I hope it will not be my last! Seems like I am becoming an international attention seeker!"

Yerin kicked on her butt.

"Shut up you bloody fool! Don't say jinx matters before a nice plan."

Finally she somehow pushed her out in a bright look. Then prayed internally that the busy Jaehyun should appear today. Otherwise today will be her end by Dara.

She called Jaehyun,

"Can you at least come today?"

He chuckled "I will. I am closing my files now."

She sighed and ended the call. 'A case of him. Is he the only lawyer in this nation?'

Then looked at the zebra line. 'Should I cross now? Or...aaah, let me cross now! ' She walked towards the zebra line.

Suddenly her phone rang again. She cursed Yerin and took out the phone from her hand bag.

"Unknown number?"

She sighed and took the call.

"Hello, who is this? Whoever it is, can you please call after some hours? I am quite busy you know?!"

"Where are you going with that ugly bouquet, Ms. Criminal?"

She choked her saliva. 'Did I get a stalker too? Wait...criminal? Oh my God...Satan Kook?' She heard a mocking tone,

"...understood me already?"

She shouted "Who the hell are you? Drop the phone you bloody..."

Suddenly,

"If you cut the call, then you will be kidnapped in public from where you standing now. I am Jungkook speaking!"

She scoffed "Which Jungkook?"

"How many Jungkooks you are familiar with?"

She got back her senses "Aaah, Satan? Mr. Satan, I am going for an emergency you know..."

He intervened "...From the ugly look of yours, it is definitely a dating. But don't worry he will not come today also. He got yesterday's autopsy report and he should be with the team. My secretary will come to you now. Come with him!"

The call quickly ended and she widened her mouth at air.

"Waah!...How rude is he? Can he consider someone's privacy? Rude bloody psycho...hm!"

She gritted her teeth and strongly kick on her foot on the ground.

Jungkook smirked inside his car which waiting for signal.

When his car moved forward, a white car stopped near Dara and lowered its window revealing a grinning Taehyun. She felt rage raising in her blood and stomped forward.

Taehyun widened his mouth and quickly got out then ran after her.

"Yah...miss, don't be like this. He will kill me. Please come with me...aaahh...don't run..." He shouted from back.