38.

One month passed.

Finally the whole media got an exclusive news about the hot tempered and sexy boss of JKJeon's decided to marry.

Netizens got a one week meal of rumors and made up stories because a child also included in it. But Jungkook didn't minded anything instead he is in the heaven now.

Dara's grandpa still has a sulky atmosphere with him yet he hummed for the consent because of her. Nana is in full mood and grandma Jeon finally got a companion to talk about anything even though they don't have a common language! Hana welcomed Dara with full heart and hugged her.

There is a grand party also arranged after the official ceremony. Even though JK kicked out the uncle gang from his home, he invited them for the wedding. First they were very awkward but finally arrived because of Dong min grabbed them to there.

Uncle Jung again lost his conscience upon seeing the bride.

"She? Oh my God!"

Yeolhee pinched on his butt!

"Behave you dumb man!"

Uncle Choi and wife came to the couple when they got free from other visitors. Uncle grabbed JK's hands,

"Kookah, I....I realized I was wrong. I never asked my son's opinion instead moved in the wrong way. When he told me how you helped him, my heart broken into pieces. I was wrong...I am sorry."

Sooyong also agreed with her husband.

"We are sorry...I really mean it. Forgive us. We will not do anything against you anymore."

Jungkook sighed at them.

"Don't bother about that. I personally don't have any hate towards anyone of you."

Uncle wiped his eyes and shook JK's hand. Sooyong suddenly told,

"And you know, your uncle got a job at the Public library. He decided to work there."

JK bulged his eyes and Dara internally laughed. He patted his uncle's shoulder dramatically.

Dong min came to them "Hyung...let me dedicate a dance for both of you?"

JK scoffed "No thanks!"

But Dara smiled at him "Don't worry...I will dance with you." He quickly grabbed her hand and went to the stage.

Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"HYUNG...LET ME BORROW YOUR GIRL FOR A DANCE...OK?" He shouted from there and Dara laughed at him.

But before JK kick him out, Grandpa suddenly appeared out of the blue and began to dance with her.

"Who is this old man?" Dong min took his sunglass.

"Your grandfather! You punk!" The latter smirked at him.

"He means my grandfather." Dara chuckled.

Dong min made a 'pling' face and eloped from there. Jungkook silently watched them and when he got the gap he suddenly snatched her hand and smirked at Grandpa.

Suddenly Yerin came and jumped on to her back!

"You bloody lady...You grabbed the chance first?"

Then excused to JK...

"Sorry Mr. Jeon, Let me have a talk with your wife."

Jungkook turned to Taehyung who stood there with a bored face and a drink in his hand. His face suddenly lightened up upon JK.