14.

The New Year party soon began at the huge club on the underground at sharp 10 PM. It will finish at 12 O'clock at midnight with the arrival of the New Year.

Kim Taehyung wearing an Egyptian mask above his golden suit greeted everyone and soon the DJ also began. Jungkook silently observed, not want to attract unnecessary attention then walked to where his friends are sitting and joined with them.

People are dancing, drinking and eating whatever they want inside the club. The people who don't have any interest in the partying are just roaming around or playing at the indoor court or swimming with bikini girls in the pool. Totally everywhere is a party mood. In the terrace also people standing and watching the night view of the city and enjoying the colorful fireworks raising in the sky.

A joker, painted his face with white powder and red lipstick came to the reception with his luggage while doing some foot works like Michael Jackson. And posed like a handicapped MJ with a finger gun at the girl!

"Yaahuuuu...hey beautiful girl, kindly search my booking! Chik chik cha...chinta cha...huuuuu...you know my flight got delayed from USA...and that is why I am late!"

The girl asked "Your name sir?"

He sassily looked at her "Ooops, I am sorry, it's Choi Dong Min...heeeyaaa!" He did a turn, out of the blue.

"Your room number is...ah, 116. Here is your key and welcome to our hotel." She handed over the key and he moved to the lift with strange moonwalk.

Somebody asked to him "Are you a joker or a Michael Jackson?"

He stopped and took his cowboy hat and replaced it "why do you bother? Both have white powder on their faces. Right? Hah! A question of him!"

"Haaah...! Is our Mr.Kim loose a nut? We are the ones suffering by these like mental cases." The girl whined at her fellow male receptionist. "Then don't you see him? He looks like a ferocious pharaoh ghost of Egypt!" Both sighed upon their word company head.

Dara already saw the crocodile and superman and willingly walked in front of them to show her dress as if nothing happened. Then secretly went back and changed their costumes into a black skeleton man and a little alien! They went to the party without attract so much attention.

Meanwhile the crocodile, rabbit, pig, frog and bear came out from the club without knowing each other in order to find the mama bear and baby bear. Cat Yeolhee strongly denied to go with bear husband "I want to attend the party! You go and search!"

After a wandering, rabbit poked crocodile "Look that is her, the brown bear!" Both walked forward with silent steps and sat behind a decorated indoor plant. Bear uncle walked while peeking here and there and finally reached near the plant. Suddenly something stung on his left butt and the pain increased even more!

"Palli...palli..." the rabbit encouraged and the crocodile pushed the syringe with hard expressions.

"I think that the little brat lost his way again and she is searching for him. We can leave this body here and go after him. Our job is easier now..." he told. "But what is its effect?" she asked. "I too don't know! But it will definitely paralyze the body!"

Uncle Jung jumped in the air using all of his legs and hands because of the hell pain on his butt.

"Oh, why that bear is calling us with his hands?" superman pointed at Uncle Jung who throwing hands in the air.

___

In the club the DJ shouted aloud "ALL OF YOU...THROW YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP IN THE AIR....!!" The bass increased with cheers around.