20.

Halmony suddenly got a revelation!

"Ah! girl? Is that our straw girl who we saw on that straw vehicle? Father, who is she?"

Father emotionally replied...

"She? Poor girl, she is in search of her diseased parents' resting place through the supposed churches. She came from Shanghai just for this. Let God bless her."

JK surprised upon that. 'She is an orphan?'

"Oh, she is not from here? But looks like one!" Halmony opinioned.

"Her mother is Korean. She is definitely a good girl. Otherwise how youngsters like her willingly tag along a little child like that?" Father smiled.

"Eh? Isn't that her son?" This time Jungkook meddled in. Obviously with so much surprise.

"How come? She is an unmarried girl who has only 24 years old. That adorable one joined with her from a subway to Seoul. He is from an orphanage which I also know. He got lost and accidentally met her."

Father described and Halmony pitied them.

"So they are total strangers to each other?"

JK couldn't believe the story.

"Ha...ha...ha...how come? Now he is willingly calls her 'omma' and she considering him as her son. Both don't have parents. Such a cute pair. Right?" father chuckled and made a request also!

"...Ah, if you can, give them a lift to the city! Their taxi failed on the way." JK agreed to it. Because he somehow began to develop an interest in that strange duo.

Meanwhile Dara and little Eunwoo searching through the old graves and got tired.

"AAAH...my beloved papa and mamma, just where are you sleeping?" she sighed.

Eunwoo came to her "Omma, Eunwoo got a grasshopper!"

"Ha...ha...don't kill him. Come, let us make him pick up stones."

She placed tiny stones on a grave and both began to play with the poor grasshopper!

"Look...look...that is her." Jinjoo pointed at her.

"That little brat also with her. Let us knock her down." He grabbed a dried fire wood from there and both slowly and silently walked towards her, hiding here and there.

Dara finally advised her son "hmmm...let us free him. He is tired."

Eunwoo obeyed her and freed the creature into the grass.

"They are not here also! Let us khaja..."she grabbed him and prepared to go back.

"Who said we are not here, you troublesome girl?" Mr. Ping whispered.

"...here you go...!" he smacked with the firewood when they got near.

But Dara sensed the "woooosh" sound quickly and skillfully avoided the hit.

Suddenly,

"AAAAHHH..."

"Nunu...run...!" Dara ran with Eunwoo.

Mr.Ping and Jinjoo also stood up to chase them but got caught by the piggy!

"Where are you going after knocked down my friend?"

Mr.Ping cursed at him "Why are you again? To destroy our plans...you...****..."

"Dare to run away you land pirate?"

Piggy knocked him down with the same firewood.

Jinjoo cried out in shock but grabbed a big stone and knocked down piggy also. Then dragged her husband