36.

Jungkook woke up from his bed, early in the morning, even though he was not at all sleeping. He took out the pocket watch from under of his pillow and opened it.

"5.30...hmmm..."

He stood up and went to the window and moved the curtain on to both sides.

Moon is still in the sky and he looked at the moonlight covered outside silently with the watch in his right hand. While standing there like that he suddenly remembered her words which after she went, open the watch's back side.

He walked back and sat on the bed then checked the time piece and found out a secret lock behind.

"How it will unlock?"

He keenly checked once more and found out a tiny magnetic piece!

"Oh...like this?"

He pulled it with his nails and a tiny part opened revealing a blue tiny spark from a stone.

"MY RING? Oh...seriously! My ring?"

He surprised and took out it. Then grinned at it remembering his crush had been roaming around with his ring.

"So, that Linda was right. She left it with my son."

He stared at the ring with nostalgic feelings.

"My grand owl, even if you didn't gave me that so called sleep, you helped someone to come in my route and...to my son...a path to his father."

He caressed the owl on it...

"An owl of Halmony! But now I understood how the sleep will come!" He chuckled.

Then laid back with open arms with his ring and pocket watch!

"My sleep is riding its bike through somewhere in Shanghai..." He made a bike's sound like a child!

He got ready and took his car key in order to visit that someone finally.

Hana asked,

"Oh...son, where are you going early in the morning? Do you have any meeting?"

He stopped and said with a smile "Yes. I am going to meet hyung."

"Hyung?" Hana thought.

"Hmmm. Yoongi hyung!" Hana choked her morning coffee.

"REALLY?" she asked again.

JK looked at her "Why would I lie about that?"

"Wait...omma also coming. Let me call your Halmony. I want to see why that brat not coming to home for all these years...whenever I told you, you didn't take me to him."

He flustered and grabbed her hand. "Omma, it is not at all a leisure visit. I am going to take someone to here. I told you last day, be ready for a sudden surprise. Wait here...hmmm?"

"Take someone here?" she frowned.
Suddenly smiled naughtily "Who? Your sleep?"

He blushed suddenly and awkwardly coughed.

"Oh...my son is blushing! OMMA..." She howled.

He sighed "Omma, are you really my omma? Howling like a teenage girl?"

She furrowed her eyes.

"Then what am I suppose to do, when strange things happening in front of me? Thanks to that sleep mate, my son started to smile these days..."

Hearing their ruckus, Halmony appeared there from somewhere.

"What is happening here?"

JK whined "Ha...these ladies! Don't you have sleep in the early morning?"