That's my baby. I'm really having a baby.

"That's my baby." I whispered as the doctor snapped pictures to give to me.

"Yep that's your baby." She smiled.

I should've just told Milan she could come with me instead of trusting taleem dumbass.

__

After I got home I came and took a nap. I was tired from today and I've been sleep deprived all morning.

I heard my phone ring and I looked at the caller id.

This nigga really got sum nerve to be calling my fucking phone after the shit he pulled today.

"What the fuck you want." I snapped into the phone.

"Ayo calm the fuck down fuck you so hype for."

"Fuck you mean what I'm so hype for nigga you the one who didn't show up." I yelled.

"I was doing something damn it ain't even that serious acting like you ain't got more appointments. Doing all that and I'm not even sure if that baby mines." He scolded and I looked at the phone in disbelief.

"You know what fuck you yo foreal. You not finna pick and choose when you wanna be a dad that's not how it fucking works. I already told you that the baby was yours so if your really convincing ya self that is not then ion even care no more. Don't hit up my phone no more and don't coming knocking up at my door expecting an answer." I snapped on him.

"Yeah ard fuck off my line wit the bullshit." He said hanging up the phone and I felt my eyes water.

"Don't cry don't cry don't cry." I told myself taking a deep breath.

"You ard ki I heard you in here yelling." Milan said cracking open my door and I nodded.

"I'm fine I just can't keep having taleem stress me out wit his bullshit he not finna make me lose my baby cause he don't wanna take care of his responsibilities." I said rubbing my temples.

"Exactly soo stop stressing over him at this point is all up to him now." She said making me sigh.

She was right I just gotta leave it alone.

__

Today I was going to see my mom. Ima just tell her that I'm pregnant and get it over with it's no point to keep on hiding it.

I put on my last Nike foamposite and stood up looking at my outfit threw my full body mirror.

I just had on some simple light blue ripped jeans with my blue boyz n the hood oversized hoodie and my black sneakers.

I grabbed my phone and purse and left out my room going into Milan's. I sprawled out on ha bed as she came in the room with a towel wrapped around her.

"Don't get to comfortable." She said going over to her drawer and I sucked my teeth.

"Is you coming wit me to mommy house today." I asked.

"I already told you I was Kioni." She said putting on her underwear and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm just make sure cause you know how you be."

"Yeah whatever. We taking ya car too." She said and I nodded.

I scrolled on my phone why she finished getting dress and after she was done we were ready to leave out.