Thirty-Eight

HERES YALL JUICE 🧃 💕💕🥰
(Sorry abt the wait)

HERES YALL JUICE 🧃 💕💕🥰(Sorry abt the wait)

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

      I let out a sigh as I eyed the black paper bag on the floor. Slipping my phone back into my pocket I walked over to it. The black crafted ropes cut into my palm as I picked it up. I smiled to myself, What could this be? I placed it beside me as I sat down onto the couch. My heart warmed -I pulled the crafted handles appart relieving what was inside.

A beautiful black card sat on top of fluffy black and gray tissue paper. Black roses and vines engraved - printed onto the card. A wax stamp held it closed. I let out a small subtle breath. I slowly tore the card open, careful not to rip anything. Toshi's handwriting was beautiful... So crafted and elegant.

Who knew a sleepy man like him paid attention to his handwriting?

The L's were looped. The G's were sworled. The T's - Standing line long and cross line towards the bottom. (Yes I know the setting is Japan and English isn't their first league,  let me have this 🙂.)   

Dear Y/N, I wanted to get you something special for your performance tonight. I don't know if it'll fit the club setting.... But I just know it'll look beautiful on you.

-Hitoshi <3

I chewed my lip trying to hold in my stupid ass tears. I just couldn't stop thinking about how he'd go out of his way to buy me something before himself On his own birthday... I knew it was a touchy subject for him... He deserves everyth-

I sniffled, pulling all my tears back. I was on this man's couch crying before even looking at the gift. I gently placed the card on my lap and dug into the paper bag. I made sure not to rip the tissue paper as I pulled. My fingers rested on my lips as I looked at the beautiful dress on my lap. My eyes welled with tears........ And just like that I was crying.

~Hitoshi~

My phone pinged in my pocket. It was a text from Y/N...

Everything💖💞:
I love it.... I love it so much, Thank you🖤

Me:
Least I could do <3

I slipped my phone back into my pocket. The sun- setting, Pink, purples, and oranges filled the harision. My ears popped at the sound of the cars whistling up n' down the bridge Y/N attem- attempted to jump off........

I hated that I lived so close to it. A Ten minute walk would get you here and back to my place. Five if you run. Run like your life depended on it.... Run like the world is a flame.... Run like you need a new...... You.

Footsteps sounded on the side of me.

I quickly got in a stance.... But it was too late. Something was squeezing me- suffocating me...

I struggled, gasped, biting down on the person- Thing. And with that my mouth was completely dry.... I saw light again.

I let out harsh breaths as the pit of black disappeared while I blinked. I was dizzy. Incoherent. Scared....

"W-who's there..." I shouted though I sounded like more of a frightened child. Heavy footsteps sound in front of me. Yes it was bold... Bold for a villain to attack in daylight. But it only takes audacity if I'm being honest.

I Scooted back onto my palms. My eyes still fixated on the black boots in front of me.

"You were unprepared."

I swallowed harshly, "I called you. Twice."

".....This isn't a fair fight."

"People are watching..." I muttered.

A 'Hmm' sounded in the air. Aizawa held out his hand waiting for me to take it. I scowled, shoving it away.  A small smirk sat on his face.

Cocky bastard...

Quickly getting up I swiped my leg under his feet. He hit the ground with an 'Oof.'

I smiled to myself, "Unprepared.... As always."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

"Why'd you call?" He muttered through the layers of his cream colored scarf.

I placed a Granola bar into my mouth and shoved my hands into my pockets.

"To check if your old ass was still alive..." I snickered out.

He chuckled and pulled one of his hands out of his pocket to run it through his hair. "Shesh, My grey's aren't that bad are they?"

I shrugged, "Eh.... I like em'"

Aizawa nugged his head over to a park bench. I silently agree. I sigh as we sit together. Letting the wind blow my hair as goosebumps covered my skin.

"She's real, right?" I ask the older purposely isolated man.

He looked away from the sky and softly smiled, "Happened again?"

Tears well in my eyes as I look away from him, "I may be crazy, But if she actually is a phantasy.... I don't want it to end."

Aizawa pulled me into a tight embrace. Which was weird for us - Our relationship. We'd usually just beat the shit out of each other until we felt better. Then he'd father me. Truth be told... I never minded it.

It felt good having that space filled.

"She's your's and She's here.... Don't let that slip away from your mind too."

I pulled away from him. My face was soppy as I held in tears.  He let out a breath and gave me a quick pat on the back- I get it. He's not good with this stuff. Especially after losing Mr.Shirakumo... His best friend. I think If he lost Mic too he'd lose himself. Mic's like his very own Y/N... Something special.

Aizawa stood up, "You're munching on Granola bars like they're pancakes. Let's get brunch and go train. I have to teach you what not wearing a mask outside during these times gets you."

"Yeah, Yeah...." I muttered. Standing as well.

Aizawa firmly gripped my shoulder, "I'm serious. It's not safe for you to be freely walking around Musutafu."

"I get it. It was stupid of me to come outside like this." He patted my shoulder basically agreeing. Rolling my eyes I place the bar back into my mouth.

"I'm paying!" I shouted.

He shrugged, "Suit yourself, Kid."