Thirty 18+

Warning:
Switching
Public sex
Face fu*cking
Harsh degradation
Shinsou and Y/N are both being assholes to each other
HEAVY teasing

This chapter will be decided to: @Kenmasgamingconsole

A/N... also this will be the last warning I give unless the smut contains something harmful, I will still put 18+ at the top tho! carry on 😀

 also this will be the last warning I give unless the smut contains something harmful, I will still put 18+ at the top tho! carry on 😀

    * .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

      "It's hot in here, am I right Deku?" Denki chuckled nervously, loosening his tie.

Midoriya cleared his throat trying to ignore the tension between me and Shinsou.

He was being an asshole tonight, A jealous fuck. He said he wouldn't use me as a trophy but here we are.

Toshi's nose scrunched up in disgust as he refused to look at me.

"H-hey I think we should calm down, awards are starting soon..." Deku started, trying to de-escalate the situation...

which was basically me talkin' shit.

"Ohhhh like fuck I will.... he's been in his feelings all night over stupid shit." I said folding my arms in front of me and looking off to the side. I could feel Shinsou's rage radiating off of him, though he said nothing.

"Well Shinsou, if me asking for
Y/N's socials bothers you then just tell me man." Denki smiled.

"Oh, it doesn't. I could give less of a fuck, matter a fact ask agian. I'm sure she'd answer." He reached up and snapped off his bow-tie.

I took that personally since it matched my dress and it indicated we came together.

"He's a damn liar. I couldn't even speak to Hawks earlier because of him!" I hissed.

Denki and Deku's eyes bounced back n' forth between me and Shinsou.

"Y/N I don't give a shit who you talk to. Because, You're. Not. Mine."

I narrowed my eyes at him and turned to the blonde standing next to Deku, "My insta is-" there was a harsh yank on my arm.

I was dragged through the crowd. Shinsou gripped my wrist harshly. Did he not know the media was seeing all of this?

He kicked open the bathroom door and shoved me against it, locking it immediately.

"Toshi I- I wasn't-"

"Shut up, shut the fuck up sence we've been here you've been pissing me off."

He grabbed the middle of my coarse hair and held it into a small ponytail. He looked completely feral at this point. He shoved me down onto my knees and used his free hand to reach for his belt.