Eleven

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

"Bitch what the fuck is this?!"

"I- It's the outfit we picked for you..." Aiko muttered.

"WELL YEAH I KNOW THAT!" I yelled. I walked around the clothing wide eyed. It was so fucking reveling. It was a yellow silky double thigh split dress. Nothing was left covered.

"Who picked it out! Fucking spill before I put my foot up yall ass!" I looked at the three nervous faces, nothing was said. "HELLOOOO?" I screamed flailing my arms.

"It was jack!" Cliffy admitted.

"Snitch-" I pulled him to my height by his ear. "You horny bastard!" He pulled away rubbing his ear.

"I don't even know why you're mad at me..." he pouted.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?! You're a bad bitch though you can pull it off..." he protested.

" he protested

Stab him... it's not too late.

Just shank this bitch and run...

My face felt like it was on fire. After counting down from ten I let out a loud sigh.

"Fine! What are you guys wearing?" They all look to the floor.

"I-I'm wearing a black suit..." Jack said, rubbing the nape of  his neck. I could feel my face heat up again.

"I'm wearing a black dress." Cliffy said. Aiko didn't even answer.

"Let me guess... I'm the only slutty one." I growled through clenched teeth. They all hesitantly shook their heads. "Anddddd you all picked yellow." They shook their heads again. "SO I'M GOING TO STAND OUT AS A SLUTTY YELLOW SINGER?"

"At- at least you'll get picked faster..." Jack mumbled. I opened my hands then cleached them creating C's in my palms.

"Jack. Shut up."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

After practicing our last bit I accept my defeat. There was no time to go and get another dress. I hated that they lied to me about them dressing provocatively alswell but I didn't have the time to dwell on it.

I left the studio and went to a take out place. I didn't usually go alone but I was hungry and too lazy to pick up my phone and invite someone.

I opened the door to the restaurant and stood in line. I heard a bell jingled behind me.

Hitoshi?

I looked up at him and waved but he just ignored me.

Weird...

I pulled on his sleeve, "Hey Hitoshi!" He only waved. He had his mask on again so I couldn't see if he was smiling. "Are you hungry? I can buy you something." I watched as his purple eyes moved around the room. He seemed fidgety. He finally shook his 'yes' after scanning the room.

"What do you want?" I questioned. He pointed to number six. It was a sushi platter. Expensive too. I gave him a worried look. I didn't have enough money for that and enough to get me to the club tomorrow.

"Wanna pick something else?" I joked but I was dead serious. He shook his head 'no'. I sighed and reached for my card. "Number six and a bag of dumplings please." I said to the worker.

I thought he said he hated fish... maybe he's trying something new? Why does it have to be so much though?

The woman handed me the tins I took mine and handed him his. He took it without a word.

"Wanna stay and eat?" I asked.

"....No." He stated.

Fucking rude ass.

C'mon, maybe he's in a bad mood...

Rolling my eyes I walked out. He followed closely behind me. I guess he was walking me home? I just sighed. I felt a bit happy he was protecting me this late at night but he was acting so... weird.

I reached my building and he watched me walk in. I waved goodbye to him but he didn't wave back. Ouch. I shut my door behind me and took off my clothes putting the dumplings down and taking the dress out of my bag.

I ate my food and went to bed.

That hurt.