Seventeen

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Shinsou

           I walked out of my apartment to the nearest store, I didn't want Y/N to feel embarrassed... I did this stuff for Eri all the time. Tell me,
For some reason I still didn't know the difference between pads and tampons, especially the winged ones. I stood in the store aisle with my hood up and my mask on. I must have looked like an absolute creep. I picked up a pink page.

Tampons or pads?

Pads or Tampons?

Pads with wings?

Fuck...............................

"Excuse me?" I looked to the side of me. A woman with long dark brown hair and a pretty smile spoke. "Do you need help?"

"Uh... yeah..'' I rubbed my bruised neck with my free hand. I was nervous.

"Okay! What one is your girlfriend looking for?"

Girlfriend?

"She wasn't specific." I laughed, "what's the difference?"

"Well... one goes inside and the other rests on her panties." she chuckled, reaching up to grab the package out of my hands. "These go inside."

She a virgin wouldn't that hurt? How does it even stay inside?

"C-can I just get the others?"

"This way sir." She said skipping down the aisle. I could tell she was still in her teen years. Cute, most happiness doesn't last for long. She handed me a purple package. I quickly paid for it and left. It wasn't safe for me myself to be out at night. Trouble would now follow me everywhere.

I knocked on the bathroom door.
Y/N was still patiently waiting for me to return. She cracked the door and I passed her the pads.

~Y/N~

Shinsou handed me the pads. I smiled. He wasn't like my three other Ex's. He didn't seem obsessed with my virginity. They'd buy me tampons instead of pads. One of them even admitted it turned him on knowing I was being stretched out. Let's just say that was our last conversation.

Shinsou was respectful. He was carrying. I really valued him. I finished inside of the bathroom and washed my hands. To my surprise he was still outside. He sat against the wall with his head tilted back.

"You waited?"

He stood up hovering over me.

"Didn't wanna go to bed alone."

Alone?

Yes, me and Shinsou were associates. Yes- we were friends. I enjoyed his company.

(And he enjoyed yours.)

"I brought you a heating pad....
a-and more snacks we can stay up and talk if you'd like?" The whole time he was speaking he rubbed the nape of his neck avoiding eye contact with me.

Is he nervous?

I grabbed his elbow, stopping him from ripping his flesh open. The nervous rubbing was like me covering my smile. A habit. And a bad one.

"I'd love that." I took his wrist in my hand and grabbed some of the snacks off the counter leading him into his room. His movements jerked a bit as we got closer to the door.

"There's no TV in my room Y/N.." he mumbled when I opened the door.

"Let's talk. That's was one of the options correct?" I looked back up at him and he gave a head shake. I sat the things on the bed along with myself and patted the spot next to me. Shinsou sat at the edge, his movements suddle.

"Is your hair really that color?" I blurted before the awkwardness had a chance to settle. I wanted to know more about him other than his scary but cool quirk.

"Yes." He said, giving a small smile. Pretty.

"If you weren't a hero what would you be doing now?" It's was a more intricate question but he never told me anything personal about himself.

"I had hobbies growing up. My parents made me play piano. Maybe some famous piano player." He snickered.

I giggled, "you said you hated the media." He chuckled in response. A slow science crept across the room. It wasn't awkward but neither was it comfortable.

"Hey Shinsou.......What's in the gray Cabinet?"

He looked to his open walk in closet, his eyes stuck on the padlock along with mine."Are you gonna' keep twenty one questioning me?" I was shocked at the sudden snap of his tone.

"Are you always an ass hole?" I bit back jerking my neck at the end for more emphasis.

I watched his lips press together and his Adam's apple bob.

"Do you always have such a horrific potty mouth?"

"I'm grown...." I snapped curving his question.

He snickered and broke eye contact with me. I could see his wrist twitch. That only made me smirk.

So, he doesn't like it when I curse...

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" I asked, giving him a fake smile. It wouldn't hurt if he had been.

"Several."

Whore....

I lied it kinda did hurt. I don't know why.

"All of mine were bad' used me." He looked to the floor. "I hope yours were genuine."

I let out a soft laugh, "Wouldn't' be in the spot I am now if they were."

He looked up from the floor, "I'm glad I saved you that night." It wasn't cheesy, no. He wasn't using a pitiful tone either. The words were just.... there.

"Shinsou I-"

A knock sounded on the door.

Am still planning on killing myself.