Two

*

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

         I was following him, I don't really know why.... maybe because I was scared of him. He was just too calm and collected to be comfortable around.... what was he thinking about?

He paused his movements and dug in his bag for something. He pulled out a candy bar, "Are you hungry?" I shook my head 'No'. He was just too calm about everything, He didn't show one bit of annoyance at my presents. I wasn't going to accept food from him untouched or not.

"Yeah I wouldn't take food from a guy that looked like me either..." he rubbed the back of his neck shoving the bar back into his bag. I hesitated to keep following him. What if he was some crazed maniac?

He looked back over his shoulder at me, "Are we playing red light green light?" He joked once he saw I froze in his gaze. I was so afraid of not having control over my body again.

"I'm not going to hurt you-" I interrupted him. I hated when people said things like that to me, they never meant it. "You said your name is Hitoshi right?" I asked, chewing my bottom lip.

"That's correct." He responded, slipping both of his hands into his sweatpants.

"Then how come I've never heard of you? You're so big and bad being a Pro Hero and all.... And I've never come across your name not once." I stated, I waited for a reaction.

...............

.........

.......

"Underground Pro Hero. People are scared of me scrambling their brain so they tend to stay away from me anyways. I just took it as an opportunity." He answered.

"Why is that? Real Hero's get paid so much more." I protested. I didn't like Heroes in general; they made sure only power quirks and a bright personality is the only way to make it in. Leaving us people with "mediocre" quirks to pick up the scraps.

He chuckled, "I don't like the media. The attention, The stalkers, The paparazzi..."

"So you work at night?" I asked.

"I prefer the shadows... Now come on, my icecream is melting." He started to walk again and I trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

                    𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

"This is me..." he said. I looked at the building in front of us, apartments, black Ladders and balconies were built on the sides of the brick walls. It was an open outside hallway that led to a row of doors. Hitoshi stopped at number 37 and stuck a key into the door pushing it open.

"Shoe's off." I could already tell he was a reserved person. Nonetheless I listened, I didn't wanna dirty his apartment no matter how Eager I wanted to get away from him.

He placed the bag on his table. His house was fILLED with plants. Bookshelves aligned the living room walls along with a flatscreen that was hung opposite to the couch. Rugs, shoji screens and a tan living room set.

He walked up to a large glass door that went to the gated balcony and locked it.

Dammit....

He walked past me once again... leaving the aroma of lavender to flow up my nose. He had such an earthy smell, like he just lived around herbs. Which he does. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, I felt out of place...

"There's a shower down the hall, I have clothes if you wanna change."

I looked at him, was I really going to get naked in a strangers apartment? A guy I just met?

"I can leave if you want... I'll go and pick up take out." He said.

What did he not get about "I'm not hungry" and "No"

"I'm not hungry." I flat out said again. He shook his head and disappeared down the hallway. I became nervous.

Where did he go?

What if he comes back with a weapon?

My head was spinning at the thought. I didn't even know what led to him controlling me the first time. All I did was respond back to him, can he do it without a cause? I swallowed. Hard.

He came back into the room with two pairs of clothing in his hands.  Setting them down on the couch he walked over to me. "Shower if you want to, I'll be back." He walked to the door and slipped on his shoes. I couldn't help but notice how tall he was...

"When!..... When are you coming back..." I asked my voice hushing the more I spoke. He looked over his shoulder to me "Twenty minutes. Make yourself comfortable at least." He shut the door behind him.

I smelled my shirt, "Shower it is...."