Thirty-five

WARNING💟:
past trauma
slight gore
Drug use

WARNING💟: past traumaslight gore Drug use

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N
    "It's your birthday.... Right?" I said shakily.

He threw his keys onto the table and cleared his throat. I watched him turn around and drag in a black paper bag. He shut the door with his foot and walked into the kitchen.... He seemed to be... ignoring me?

Once he entered the kitchen Shinsou reached up into the cabinet and pulled out a small shot glass.

I walked over to him, my voice cracking slightly, "Happy birthday Toshi...." He looked down to me, his eyes wracked over my frame. I felt a knot form in my throat.

Why am I always fucking up?

I just wanted him to feel appreciated... you only get one day a year where the attention is truly yours...

He pushed his way past me to grab the liquor that sat above my head. I took in his expressions the way his eye seemed to twitch ever so slightly - The blood smudged on his cheek. It must've been a bad night...

He poured vodka into the small glass but not before cracking open a fireball shot and quickly drinking it. Toshi tiredly reached up and pulled off his scarf.

"I'm sorry... Did I do something wrong?" I was a bit baffled that he was actually ignoring me.

He let out a sigh and picked up the glass. I pulled on his sleeve once he turned away from me and began walking into the room.

"Can you please talk to me?" I asked, and he continued to walk. My tugging got harsher once we hit the halfway mark of the hall to his room.

"Toshi don't ignore me!" I yelled, now planting my feet on the floor and grabbing ahold of his shirt, "All you do is push me away every time I fuck up and it's not fair! You're so complicated! Last time you kicked me out of your damn house now you're ignoring me even being in it!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to me, "Then stop fucking up."

"Tell me how..." my voice began to crack as I looked up at him... his face was stone cold.

His face began to twist, Like he had bit into something sour. Like I disgusted him... did I disgust him?

I let out a Yelp, he grabbed me by my wrist and started to yank me into the room with him. Once my body hit his bed I immediately went into a protective position.

I hated to admit it... but I was scared. Scared of what he'd do to me...

"How did you even find out?" He asked, hovering over me.