Eight

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

        I swayed my feet back and forth like some model mindlessly as I walked. I licked my F/Ice cream humming to myself.

I looked over to my side, the whistling of cars filled the bridge I just tried to jump off the day prior. I hummed looking away from it, I was tempted to try again but mentally hushed myself. I had to make a promise to myself.

Four weeks, give it Four weeks.

And if my life didn't change I would do it. No hesitation. I would let go of all my fears...

I arrived at my apartment placing my guitar back down. I pulled off my clothing leaving a trail as I reached the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice two keloid scars in between my thighs. What did they say about my past?

I just knew hated them, they made me feel ugly. As I looked at them they threw me back into a world of blood and pants during the summer. Kick me if I'm wrong but I will forever hate that part of my story.

It was no longer how long can I last in this world but how long I could go without ending it all. A Jigsaw game with too many options.

~Shinsou~

I was hesitant to walk away from
Y/N. The further I got away from her the more alone I felt. I only knew her for a night but her aroa was so comforting. She didn't make me feel so alone. Jinx and pixe were the only two living things I was around for long amounts of time without feeling suffocated. Y/N felt different... she felt like my cats. Natural.

I rubbed my hand over my mouth as I bent the corner. I had to report something.

The night I left for take out I was in a fist fight. Villains to say the least. They were robbing a store. I had got in a fight with one of the two. My head was smashed into the concrete over and over. My ears ring a horrible sound but I was eventually able to get on top of him and punch him. I rarely ever lost control like that, I could have used my quirk, my eyes were perfectly fine, but I wanted to hurt him.

The other one ran dropping the cash, yeah I looked fucked but the one I kept hitting looked so much worse. I was able to bring him to the police station after he begged me to stop. I took pity on him.

I decided to visit Aizawa, a mentor of mine since High school. He taught me many things like, how to use my scarf. A copy of his. Like a weapon, How to control my quirk and only use it when most necessary. Most of all he taught me to control myself. Be patient, don't get angry because that leaves space for emotions and for me to be vulnerable.

I always ignored that part, he was an old man that hid his emotions. He didn't know what he was talking about..

~Y/N~

I got out of my shower and pulled my braids out of their bun. I pulled out some silky pink pajamas and layed down on my bed.

At night I stare at my ceiling, letting all my thoughts consume me, everything I've done in my past and what may happen in the future. The feeling of what I did the night prior wasn't a mistake that I was supposed to jump. Over analyzing every detail of my life...

What made me the person I am today right now, what's really going on? I couldn't even answer myself.

Please make it stop....