Twenty-Nine

A/N: I almost had a stroke writing this long ass chapter.

This one will be dedicated tooooo @shiggy_wifeyyyy

Enjoy
****£****

Enjoy****£****

    * .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

          My cheeks stung as I stood in my mirror. Shinsou wound up taking me home before the event started so I can do my makeup and put on any jewelry I wanted to add in.

The dress he chose for me looked more than expensive... it hugged my curves and made me look like I was more than a civilian off the streets. I ran my hands down my hips.

(Here's some dresses you can choose from, I couldn't find anything better so If you don't like them feel free to use your imagination🦋✨)

"You ready to go-" Toshi's eyes paused on me as he was fixing the cuff to his tux. It was a plain black one but his bowtie matched my dress.

Dress one: His tie was black with engraved black roses on it.

Dress two: His tie was a silky champagne color.

Dress three: His Tie was a velvet white.

I smiled at him and looked back to the mirror. I let out a giggle as I clipped a Diamond hair piece into the side of my afro so my edges could show. He smirked and walked up behind me placing his hands on my shoulders.

"You should really let me dress you more often..."

"I'd walk around in wedding dresses if that happened. This dress already looks like I'm wearing my rent money..." I chuckled.

"You're going to a hero gala... You're going to wanna look like a million bucks. Though you look like that everyday..." He said as he placed a kiss on my shoulder.