Seven

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

        I traveled Down the side streets Of Japan to make it to the studio faster.

I smiled at the sight of a Huge Ginger smiling back at me along with my other two friends Cliffy and Aiko. I truly missed my small friend group. Cliffy was another black girl like me just trying to make it. Aiko was a small Japanese girl, almost frail looking with a black bob. She was very quiet and mostly talked during concerts but only because she was excited. She played the keyboard and regular guitar. Cliffy was on the bass and the back up singer. I waved back to Jack and walked faster to meet them.

"Y/N!'' Cliffy yelled, running to meet me. I hugged her back. Jack walked up to me and picked me up, spinning me around. Once he dropped me I walked to Aiko giving her a handshake.

We walked into the small building we've been using for our rehearsals since we were loud. Practice went smoothly though I was kinda rusty while playing. Jack just Coached me through it yelling words of encouragement over his drumming. We finished up when Cliffy started to bounce up and down on her heels.

"YOU GUYS ARE NOT GOING TO FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!" she screeched.

"Inside voice...." Aiko whispered barely audible.

"I GOT MR. YEN TO SIGN US AT HIS OPENING CLUB WE GET TO PLAY FOUR SONGS!" She continued to scream.

"That's amazing!" Jack put in.

"When?!" I asked clutching my electric guitar strap, if I was lucky maybe someone would spot me, or us and sign us. Seems like I didn't completely lose hope. I thank Hitoshi for stopping me... at least for this.

"Next week! And get this he said make it some sorta seggsy." she wiggled her brows at me. I knew what she was hinting at.

"Noooo, you got the wrong one betta' ask Jack to get up there and strip.'' I said crossing my arms as a barrier.

"Pleaseeeeee Y/N? You're the best at it!" She begged, "Imagine the deals.... We can all dress sexsy!'' I saw Aiko's face flush of its color. Poor girl...

"Accept me right?" she squeaked finally speaking up.

"Of Course not,'' Jack groaned. "We would never exploit you..."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Very funny Jack..." he smiled nervously rubbing the nape of his neck. "Y/N Pleaseeee this could be our break through you know how hard it is here for us.''

I let out a long and loud sigh, "FINE. But no fucking straps last ones gave me a rash...''

They both clapped and cheered. Aiko gave me a slight smile, I knew she was almost bankrupt. Her mother was in the hospital from illness and her father was disabled. I felt the worst for her.

"Let's go get ice cream my treat!" Jack gushed opening the door for us three.