Twenty-Five 18+

Smut*
Abuse of power
Pet play
Pet names
Slight breeding (idk)
Choking.

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @shinsouspankingslut

    * .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

       My stomach tightened. I didn't know what to say to him... what could I say?

He lifted my head, squeezed my cheeks as he did so and planted a chase kiss onto my lips, "I hope I was good enough..."

I looked into his eyes, he seemed lost, further away from me. Something I didn't want... Because deep down I cared for him to. I let out a breath and returned his kiss. It was soft and slow. With a soft breath I pulled away.

"I'm Going to finish showering."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

Water ran down my body as I washed myself. The steam fogged up the mirror as slow songs played in the background from my small Alexa... I let out a sight as I rinsed the soap off of me and shut my eyes tightly. I soft knock on the door disturbed me.

"Shinsou?" I called looking through the fogged glass.

"Y-yeah it's me..... Umm can I come in?" He asked.

I bit my lip and let out a sigh, "Doors open." The truth is I wanted him to come in. So I left the door unlocked as an invite.

The towel was still around his waist as he shuffled in closing the door behind him. He must have been freezing... "Y/N I just wanted to say-"

"Come shower with me, Toshi. You don't have to touch me.... Lets just shower quickly then go check on the cats."

He shook his head agreeing. He must have been just as worried about them as I was...

I tried not to watch as the towel slipped from his waste and onto the floor. He pulled the glass nack and stepped in. I passed him a washcloth.

He was quiet for a few seconds which made me look back at him.

"Can I touch you?" He asked softly. My face heated and I nodded turning back to face the shower head.

Shinsou's fingers ran down my spine before coming up and wrapping around my throat. I let out a soft gasp as he lazily lifted his washcloth and rung the water on my back.  He brought the cloth up to my neck as well kissing my back tenderly as he did so. I moaned at the sting he was leaving behind, My skin was hot.... And the water was starting to get cold.

"Shinsou..." I moaned bringing my hand to his forearm trying to slow down his movements. Once I did so he dropped the rag and brought both his hands to my chest.