Thirty-Two 18+

Warning:Druge use

Warning:
Druge use

    * .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

       I followed him into the kitchen and watched him open the cabinet over the stove.

I'm glad I made sure to put my panties back on before coming out of the room.

I was wondering when he'd actually open up to me. I didn't know anything outside of his hero career. Or UA.

I opened up to him because he was a hero. He got me to open up to him because that's his job... he's never told me anything. It was all one sided....

"You don't talk about your ex's much." I said.

He moved his hand to grab shot glasses,"Pineapple Vodka, Whiskey, or Royel?"

"Vodka- Hey are you listening to me?" I walked around the kitchen Table to stand on the side of him.

He let out a hum, "Seems like I got sum' fireball too..."

"Toshi, I'd like to get to know some things-'' I began.

"There in the past, Y/N"

He poured the clear liquid into the small glasses equally.

"Don't you think about them?" I asked.

"Nope." He smiled, "They were shitty people."

Reasonable...

"Well what about your family?"

"Don't talk to em'"

"Friends?" I questioned taking the small glass out of his hand.

"My associates are Deku, Tokoyami, And Todoroki Though they didn't show up."

This man...

"All I have is Eri." He laughed, finally throwing back his shot.

"Eri?" I questioned taking a small sip of mine. I didn't want to get drunk drunk, after all I just wanted to get him to bed.

"She's off at college now. She was a little girl Eraser adopted right before he became my mentor... I kinda think of her as my sister. She's sweet and smart, most of all powerful... I'm proud of her."

I smiled, "I'm pretty sure she would think of you as her brother as well... Eraser her dad, Cute little family." I mumbled finishing my shot.

He let out a chuckle and picked up the bottle of Vodka once again, "He can be a real asshole."

"The both of you are equal." I snickered holding up my glass.

He poured the liquor into mine before his and let out a breath.