Thirteen

💟💟💟

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Shinsou

        I watched her throw back shot after shot. She was at the bar and kept asking. I watched as the same ginger from the stage walked up to her. They were laughing and playing around. He tilted her head back and poured a shot down her throat. She just giggled and did another.

How many is she gonna scoff down?

I placed down my Bourbon and walked over to them. "Hey Y/N..." I smiled, interrupting their conversation. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey asshole." She replied, picking up another shot. She looked up from the rim of the small glass and smirked at him.

I reached out grabbing her arm, "I think you should stop..."

"Hey, hands off bud." The ginger said pushing my hand off of her. I contemplated using my quirk on the bastard.

"Yeah Hitoshi... I don't need you of all people telling me what to do." She slurred, throwing back another one she was clearly drunk.

She got up and purposely bumped my shoulder. "Y/N." I growled grabbing her wrist and turning her to face me. The man placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Let go of her." He said.

I turned to face him, "what's your name? What's your relationship with Y/N?" I asked.

"It's none of your business -" Y/N began to slur out before he cut her off.

"I'm Jack and I'm her best-" I cut him off. "Go away. Don't turn around." I commanded. "She is no longer your concern for tonight." He started walking away.

"You used your quirk on him! You ass hole!" She struggled against my grip trying to free herself.

"Y/N I'm taking you home." I calmly said.

"I don't want to go with you! I don't like you!" I ignored her whining... she was drunk. She didn't mean it. I struggled to drag her out of the club. Eyes were everywhere. I had to especially stay away from Midoriya's, he'd jump without a cause. I finally got through the crowd of people after her constantly hitting me.

I didn't know why she was boiling. I haven't done anything to her. I held her arms above her head while I called a cab.

"What's your address?" I asked with the phone to my ear.

"Don't act like you don't know... you fucking dumb ass."

I don't.

"Y/N please...." I begged. She frowned and looked away from me. I growled under my breath and prompted for mine instead. At least she'd be safe. I stood behind her as we waited covering her ass from the men's gaze behind us. There Predatory eyes where pissing me off. I still had both of her hands above her head... My dick seemed to like this position.