Chapter 21

A year later, and all is well with us, I have left the management of my shares and properties to my wonderful husbands. Micah continues as my proxy and attorney.  Running a business is not my thing.

I have what I have wanted and needed, a warm loving home and family.  My husbands are kind, loving, doting and attentive to me.

We enjoy spending time with each other,  we go on dates separately and as a group. They are generous lovers, and treat me as their queen.

We are in a secure and comfortable relationship,  marrying the Hunter men was the best decision I have made in my life. I love each of them in their own way.  We are a codependent on each other, and that is a beautiful thing to be a part of.

Tonight Cade and I are going out to a benefit gala, I have spent several hours getting ready, according to Mama Hunter,  this event is a huge deal in the business society,  I am nervous,  but at least she and Papa will be there.  The other guys chose not to go, stating that they would rather starve than go there, they played rock, paper scissors to see who would go. Cade obviously came out short, but claimed he needed me to attend with him, or he might just have to kill himself.

I am still putting on my jewelry,  when I hear a knock at the door;

" come in,"

Cade walks in dressed in a tux, looking so gorgeous. I am sure he will have lots of eyes on him tonight.

" Are you ready? It's time to leave, let's get this show on the road." He says.

I stand up and ask him to clasp the necklace for me, this one is gifted to me by the guys for our anniversary,  it is a white gold chain with a diamond encrusted heart locket, inside is a picture of the five of us.

He puts the chain on for me, and I stand in front of the floor length mirror to make sure everything is in order. I  am wearing a floor length black silk dress, it is fitted to my body, with a slit up to mid thigh. It is a one shoulder dress, this dress has a layer of black crystals all over it. I love that it looks simple and elegant, but it is a breathtaking dress.
Cade comes up behind me and wraps his arm around me,  and kisses my neck. He sends shivers down my spine all the way to the apex of my thighs.
" Baby, you look so deadly gorgeous tonight,  make sure you never leave my side. Looking at you, I am most certainly the winner, my brothers are going to be so jealous."

I just want to peel this dress of you, right now and take you to bed, you have me so turned on." He whispers in my ear. The sound of his voice is thick with arousal, and his hand roaming my body is making it difficult to remain standing , I turn in his hands,  and all I want right now is to kiss him, and I do.

We are so into each other that we don't notice that we have an audience,  There at the door standing and clapping their hands as if they are watching a performance.

Colton,  Alex and Axel are all dressed up in their tuxedos as well.
Cade and I look up and ask,
" where are you guys off to?"

" Well after Brianna sent us a picture of you in that dress, we decided that you needed more security to keep unwanted attention away from what is ours." Says Alex.

" By the way that dress should be illegal,  I don't know why we allow our sisters to dress you. It's like they are conspiring against us. " Says Axel.

Colton walks to me, I am still leaning on Cade, he lifts my head and kisses me  passionately,  he possess my mouth. Things are really heating up,  Cade is kissing below my ear, his hands roaming over my body making every sensory nerve on my body hum. A moan escaps from my mouth, and Colton pulls away.

" If we don't stop now, we are not going anywhere, " says Colton his voice is low the way it gets when he is aroused.
Cade also steps back, I put my clothes right and touch up my lipstick. I  walk out, and Axel and Alex take my hands and we walk out to a waiting limousine.  Alex pulls me into his lap,  and says," this is going to be one long night. I can't wait to get back and continue what you started."
" The same goes for all of us." Said Colton.

We arrive to the venue,  the driver opens the car door, all the guys get out . Cade holds his hand out to help me out. The press are in full force tonight, I guess the who's who of society is in attendance.
  Our unique marriage is always of interest to the press. We are seldom out in public like this. We value our privacy,  but today is an exception.

We are bombarded with questions and the flash of the cameras are relentless.
Colton is our unofficial spokesman.
" Mr Hunter,  how is your marriage one year down the line, is it everything you tought it would be?" Asked a reporter.

" It is everything and more than what we expected. My brothers and I certainly have chosen the best woman for us. She is everything we have desired and want." Answers Colton.
The press have lots more questions,  but Colton and the guys take my hands and walk into the building.
It is a grand hall, decorated in opulence . It looks like it is a grand castle taken out of a fairytale storybook.
We are led to our table, to my relief, we are seated with the rest of the family. 

We spent the night laughing and dancing with the family, it was a success for the children's charity.

We bid good night to everyone, and made our way out, there was a chill in the  air tonight, I snuggled closer to Axel for warmth. 
Cade saw that I was feeling a little cold, he draped his tuxedo coat on my shoulders, and stood closer to me. I have been feeling a little under the weather lately,  but I dare not tell the guys, or they go into overprotective mode.

While waiting for our limousine to pull up, a lady approached the guys, from the look on their faces it looks like it is someone they know.
" Hi, you remember me right," she says, placing her hand on Colton's chest.
He looks like a deer caught in the headlights,  actually all of them have this look on their face. I wait patiently,  while my anger at this woman who has her hand on my man grows. 
None of them say anything, so I  step forward, pull her hand off Colton and say, " Hi I am Mrs Hunter,  and you are?"

" I am someone really important to them,my name is Allecia, I have returned to take my place as promised. She says with a smirk.

I have a bad feeling about this, Colton is the first to speak, " why are you here, after all these years?"

" Alecia, this is not the place to discuss this,  can we meet up tomorrow,  I will call you with the details. " Says Alex.
He takes her number, and we get into the limousine. 

The drive home was tense, the guys never speak a single word  to me, they were giving each other strange looks. We got home, and they all got out of the car went into the house without me. This is the first time this has happened.

Fear overcame me I can feel my heart constricting,  I make my way into the house. I can hear them arguing with each other in the office,  I go to the office,  and they all turn to me, guilt written all over thei faces.

" Can someone explain to me why I was forgotten in the car? Why you are behaving in this manner? Who is that woman is and why does she get to touch you so intimately?" My anger and voice rising rapidly. 

" She is Alecia, the first woman we dated, together. " answers Axel.

" Ok , why is she here now? And what is this about a promise?" I ask as calmly as I can.
They all just keep quiet and look down.

" I am going to shower and change,  by the time I am back you better have an explanation for me." I say and walk out.