Chapter 15

I sat away from them, knowing that I needed a clear head to deal with the upcoming discussion.
I look at each of them, they look determined to get this talk on the way.

I need to be strong and take the lead.
"In order to be clear on what this relationship is, and what the requirements are to pull this off successfully,  we need ground rules, and clear lines so that we will have no misunderstandings." I say.

I look at them and they are looking at each other.

" We agree that we need to clarify a few things regarding our relationship, but, Joy this is not what you think it is." Said Colton.

" I am sure we discussed a fake relationship, to mislead your family, so that your mum will stop with the blind dates and set ups. Am I right?" I ask.

" True, that is how we worded it, but we did not have the time to do it right, we want to do it right, now. So we each have something to say to you, but we want you to just listen to all of us, before you answer. Can you do that for us?" Asks Cade.

I look at him, his eyes are wary, like he is scared that something will go wrong.  I set my phone on record, just in case I miss something,  I set the phone on the handle of the seat and I nod my head, " Okay ", I say.

Colton speaks first, " Joy do you remember the first time we met?" I nod my head," well that was the first time,  I  realised that I was lonely and missing something important in my life.
You see for six years my brothers and I swore off any form of relationship, after getting my heart broken. I resigned myself to being alone, but that morning my heart began beating again. 

It was like it was my first breath bringing life to every part of my being. Joy, I fell head over heels in love with you that morning, it took everything in me not to scoop you up in my arms, and run up to my room and show you how much I love and want you. Please give me a chance to court you officially?"

I pinch myself to make sure that I am awake, and that what I am hearing is true. I look at him, sincerity evident in them, I truly could get lost in those beautiful eyes. Nothing special about the colour of his eyes, but his eyes are so expressive . I could see his emotions in his eyes, truly the eyes are the windows to his soul.

Next Cade spoke;" We have been alone, never daring to date or have relationships with anyone,  for fear of losing each other. The last time we were in a relationship, we did not trust each other or our own feelings.  You see, we maintained a relationship to make others happy, things ended badly.

The four of us who had been together since the womb, were scattered and on our own for the first time in our lives.
The goals we set for us together , could not work out separately, so we did things differently and tried our best to survive.  But just surviving was killing us slowly. After three years apart we came back together,and I  felt that no woman should come between us ever again. 

We were able to restore our relationship as brothers and business partners.  We have some other skills gained during our separation,  which makes us stronger and better together.  It took a little longer to restore our relationship with our family, that is why it is important that our family accept you.
I fell in love with this strong woman, who is wise beyond her years, she makes me have dreams of a happy family.

Keeping away from you was nothing short of torture.  I have never had such intense feelings for any woman,  I love you. Sweetheart please allow me to court you?"

I sit there and look at these four men but I can say nothing,  because I am absolutely gobsmacked right now.  I have not even dated, or had a boyfriend let alone got a confession. 

Now I just got two confessions, from men who can have any women that they want. This is unreal, how do I choose, they are gorgeous,  and everything I could need or want in a boyfriend.  But I don't think this would work , I won't come between these brothers.  Family first, after losing my family, I wouldn't put anyone else through that.

Alex comes and kneels infront of me, he takes my hands in his , and kisses the back of my hand, and says," Love, I am not a man of many words, but I know this; since I saw you that morning and you handed me my coffee,  that you were going to be a part of our lives. I don't want or need anything else but you.  I love you, as though you are the breath that I need to survive. Everything in me needs to keep you safe, I have studied many different martial arts during the time of our separation,  but that day I realised that it was all to keep you safe. I love you! I would love to experience everything with you at our side. Please allow me to court you? This is not a fling in any way,  this will be forever. "

What is this three confessions,  what do I do ? He lets go of my hands and returns to his seat. I now have tears in my eyes, I know I could love any of these guys and they would be awesome lovers, but this is too cruel, I can't imagine hurting any of them, but I am going to end up hurting them and myself.

Tears start running down my face, my heart is on the verge breaking, when Axel lifts me off my seat and sits down with me on his lap. He wipes the tears with his thumbs and says," hun, please don't cry or say anything just yet.

I fell in love with your muffins, " I giggle at his silliness, " and then you said you make chocolates,  and I was yours from that moment on, you can't get rid of me. I love how you are a strong, independent woman. You know how to win the hearts of everyone around you.  As much as that is sweet,  I won't lose you to any other man. Grace is lucky her sons are going home with her. They wanted what is ours, and that will not be tolerated. Joy, I LOVE YOU, my brothers LOVE YOU, please allow us to court you and to form a relationship that will last forever with you. We all want you, we told you that we share everything,  and you are the first woman that we all feel the same about. Let us show you how well we can love you together. We only want you!"

I can't believe what I have heard from these four amazing men. I am shocked and confused, this is all new to me so it is not strange that I have some questions,  right?

" Are you guys serious about this, won't you guys get jealous of each other? I have heard each of you and I can't say that I am not interested,  but I won't be the reason that you guys lose what you have as brothers and as a family.

  You know that I am estranged from my family and I refuse to be the reason that you lose yours. I need time to think,  but I think you all need to think seriously about this. I don't do casual relationships. As you all know, that if I agree with you,  this will be my first real relationship.
  Can you handle me being intimate and caring for each of you separately and together?" I ask.
I get up from Axel's lap, reach out to get my phone. I turn to leave,  but find that I am blocked by four sculptured bodies.

" Sweetheart,  we are 100 percent sure, that you are the one for us, we have had our eyes on you for this entire month.  Every time you speak, you make us fall more in love with you.  There is no doubt, on our part. Please give us a chance. " Saysĺ Colton.

" Now if you need time, we will wait for your answer. Tomorrow at breakfast, we will hear your answer." Says Alex.

Each one of them kisses me on my forehead,  and let me go to my room.
I lay on my bed, while listening to the recording on my phone again.