Chapter 14

I am currently seated in my SUV, between Axel and Cade.  At a loss for words, I keep trying to say something about the whole breakfast incident,  but each time they stop me. Axel and Cade take it upon themselves to keep me quite by kissing me.  I have folded my hands across my chest. I am in a pair of denim shorts and a white vest. I do not have shoes on, because I did not bring any, the guys went and bought the clothes and underwear for me, but deliberately forgot shoes, but hey, that is not an issue, according to them,  they can carry me.

I personally think that someone likes feet, Colton has my feet pulled up front and his hands are on my feet, every time I try to move it , he grabs them and pulls them back into his hands.

We are finally at their mansion, Cade and Axel get out of the vehicle,  as I slide over, I plan to run all the way to my room, and lock myself in there until I have my wits about me.

I am good with being barefoot. But, before I am even out of the vehicle,  Axel is at the door and he grabs me under the arm as if I am a little girl and pulls me to his chest. He slides his hands down and makes me to wrap my legs around his waist. I feel like I will combust in to flames, I need to get some space , some time to reset and recoup.

I am on a constant high from their touches, and I need a clear mind, to talk to them.  We need to set boundaries and rules for this fake relationship.  I am not a casual woman in relationships, even if I haven't been in a real relationship. I don't want anything casual.

We get in to the house and Alex makes his way to the casual lounge,  he sits with me on the long couch,  Axel and Cade sit on either side,  I lift my head and see that I am surrounded by the guys, Colton has pulled up a chair in front of Alex, my back is facing him. I take a deep breath and speak, " I am really not sure what is going on here, and I know you want to talk, but can I sit on my own.  In fact I would like to go and get changed, please.

Colton speaks," if the clothes are not appropriate for you,  please take it off, you wouldn't offend us. " He leans in and says in my ear, " in fact I would love to see you naked, and I am sure that my brothers would love it too."
OMG I think I have just wet myself, my first orgasm just by his words.  I need to get out of here...

This is too embarrassing.  I close my eyes and bury my head in Alex's neck, I feel the heat in my cheeks are betraying me.

I whisper in Alex's ear, " Alex can you please get me out of here, I need to change. "
He growls and lifts my butt up and places me back down on his lap, it is only then that I feel the bulge in his pants,
" Keep whispering in my ear, and I am going to take you right here. "

I almost shriek and jump back, only to land in Colton's lap, oh my! He has a bulge too. I try to get off him, but he grabs my hip an keep me on his bulge. " don't move!" He instructs me. I look at the other guys and they all are looking at me in the same way, they also have bulges in their pants, they look at me like they are starved animals,  ready to attack....

Cade pulls my right leg in his lap, and Axel takes my left leg, and they start to rub my feet gently, as much as I love foot massages, this is only making my embarrassment worse.

The guys start to move their hands up my legs, slowly,  I think they know what they are doing to me. I close my eyes, because I have never felt such intense sensations in my lady parts." Open your eyes, look at me!" Says Alex.

I slowly open my eyes and he is face to face to me, "have you ever had an orgasm?" He asks. I shake my head no.

Alex bends down and kisses me on my lips, he deepens the kiss by sliding his tongue in to my mouth. I feel hands sliding up my torso, to cup my ample breasts, I am startled by the touch and by how my body reacts to these men.
" She is so responsive to us, she wants us as much as we want her,"says Colton.
He moves his hands off my breasts.

Axel stops kissing me, and the other guys pull their hands away.
" Now that we know how she feels, we should have a conversation. Let's all of us take a 20 minute break and meet up back here. Is that ok with all of you?" Asked Colton.

I did not wait to hear anyone's answer so I, literally jumped off him and ran to my room. Once there I go and have a shower, a hot shower to release all my
nerves and to calm down.
I wash my hair, and get out the shower. I have no time to dry my hair, so I just towel dry it.

I put on some comfy tights and an oversize t-shirt.
This is one of Aiden's manga shirts, which I really love. I  put on a pair of fuzzy socks, grab my hair brush and make my way to the lounge.
The guys are not here yet, so I sit on the single seat, and start to brush the knots out of my hair. Not even two minutes later the guys start coming back to the lounge.
No one says anything and take their seats.