Chapter 4

The atmosphere in the vehicle is a little tense , and uncomfortable for me. I was seated between Cade and Axel, I have not been this close to them in the entire month working at their home with Grace. Now I am in the back seat of my car, surrounded by them. I am really confused....

" Why does such a little lady drive such a big vehicle ?" Asks Cade.
" This is the vehicle my ex- mother-in-law gave me as part of my settlement. As soon as I had signed all the divorce papers,  I was given the keys to this vehicle,  already packed with my belongings, and told to leave  and never come back " I say. So I got in and drove 2500 km to Mica's home. I did not have the time to think of selling it.
Anyway it works just fine for me now. This is the perfect vehicle for grocery shopping and dry cleaning runs.

They are looking at me as if I had grown another head.

"Anyway I like driving a big vehicle. I don't get pushed around on the road" I say.
As we enter the mall undercover parking, they park and as I exit the car, Colton asks," what are you having done yo your hair?"

" I am getting my hair cut short today. I think shorter hair  will take less time for me to get ready every morning. " I say.

" No!!" was a collective booming answer from all four guys.
" What ?" I ask confused.
The guys look at each other, as if the are having a conversation among
themselves and ignore my question.
My hands are grabbed by Colton and Alex, they puĺl me towards the salon that I have an appointment at.
Cade an Axel follow behind with scowls on ther faces. 

I am kind of confused, in the past month, my interactions with these men had been very limited and always professional. They were very aloof and always busy.
The manner in which they were behaving now will mislead others to believe that we are very close.

We get into the salon, and Colton seems to have his bossy pants on, he heads to the reception desk and says, " appointment for Ms Vale ", his voice is very curt and commanding.
A young handsome man approaches me , he puts his hand out to me, "
"Hello, beautiful lady, my name is Sebastián and I will be your stylist for today." He says.
I try to reach out to shake hands with him, but these brothers have a firm grip on my hands. Instead Axel reaches out and shakes his hand.

" O...kay, so what are you having done today," he says as he leads the way to his chair.
"I would like to cut my hair, it is too long." I say.

My hair has grown out and is now below my butt, it takes at least an hour to brush it out properly every day.
" How much do you want to cut off ?" Questions Sebastián.
" How about just below my shoulders?" I say.
"Sebastián, that is not happening today, cut it to her waist, no shorter than that, and give her hair a mask and treatment." Demands Cade.
" You have an hour, and we will be back." Instructs Colton.

Before I could even say anything, the Bosses walk out as if they are on a mission. 

I am left sitting on the chair,  just shocked.
"Oh honey, your guys know their stuff, you have gorgeous hair, it would be a crime to cut it off." Says Sebastián.
" They are not my guys, they are my bosses," I almost squeal out.
" They are certainly bossy, but I think you are more than an employee to them," grins Sebastián as he winks at me.
"Hell no! I am not on any kind of market for a relationship,  nope never !" I  say in protest.
" Sebastián , I  would like to cut off enough to donate to make wigs for terminally ill patients. Can we get that done please?" I ask.
" Absolutely hun, your hair is long enough to make a wig out of it and stay in length according to what your bossy bosses want." Giggles Sebastián.

Sebastián sets about cutting,  layering, washing and setting  my hair, I am pleasantly surprised at how good he is with my hair. While he is busy with me, he gets his assistant to prepare the donor hair wrapped and ready to deliver to the center that will make the wigs.

Sebastián has just completed with my hair just as the bosses arrive. They take hold of my hands and walk out, without giving me a chance to pay for my appointment.  I look back and see Colton swiping his card.