Chapter 6

As I am being dragged towards the exit by Cade, I just remembered that I did not pick up my dress.
" Excuse me sir, I still need to pick up my dress and shoes for tonight," I inform them.
" No need we picked it up for you, " said Colton.

We make our way to the car, I am seated between two brothers again.I can see from the direction they are driving in we are not headed to their home. I look up, and ask," where are we going to?"
Alex looks down at me and says," we all ...will be getting ready at the hotel. We have a suite booked at the hotel. In fact all the guests will be spending the night at the hotel."
" Okay, I will drop you off and make my way to your home, and meet you here later." I say .

I am comfortable with that as I don't have much to do, to get ready. And everything is already arranged for the function.
Alex looks over my head to his brother, and says " you will be with us in our suite."
" Why?" I almost screamed.
It was Colton who answered, " as we told you at the salon, you are going as our date. Our mother wants to set us up with dates , and we are not interested. Today, Joy, you are going to shield us against my mother and her guests. You have to behave as our girlfriend, stay by our side at all times. Please do this for us."

" I don't think that it is appropriate for me to do this sir, I am an employee. And your parents might get the wrong impression of me. I think you can find some other dates for yourselves. " I say.
" No, my brothers and I,  want only you to do this, we know it could put you in an uncomfortable situation. But we promise you that we will be with you every second.  Please, we are going to make an announcement to our family  and we need you to help us. Also you have a NDA with us, so we know that you won't tell anyone else."
" Will you help us?" Asks Cade a little apprehension in his voice.
" Sir, is it really so important to you'll, to mislead your family? I am sure your mother is doing this for your own good?" I ask.
" Yes it is, says Axel, "the last time she set one of us up, we all ended up being hurt. We are not looking for a conventional type of relationship,  we found that too many females among us only leads to problems.  We want one special woman to date all four of us. We are quadruplets and we don't want to be separated in anything we do.

It is only in recent years that we are able to be around our family and not be angry. So to avoid any more problems, we want you to be our girlfriend."Said Axel.

" Okay, so this arrangement with me is just for tonight, right?"I ask.

The brothers share a look among each other, as if they were contemplating how to answer.

" Joy, look at me," Colton says as he lifts my head so that I am looking into his eyes," So you will be all our girlfriend In the presence of our family. And this news is that we are announcing to our family tonight. So we can set the record straight and prevent anymore of our mothers interference in our personal lives".
" O my god, your family are going to think that I must have bewitched you all, they might have me staked and burned by the end of tonight!"I say, anxious of what is to come.

"Don't worry about that we will protect you,  every step of the way ", says Axel.

" Well... I guess I will help you out. After all I have no one to disappoint. " I say.

" Wait a minute, what about your cousin, Mica, won't he be disappointed?" Asks Colton.
" Mica is gay, and he is in a committed relationship with two partners,  he will never be judgemental, and he  always supports me.

Besides this is not a permanent situation. " I smile at the mention of my cousins name.

" Ok, we are here. Let the show begin, there is no turning back once you step out of this car." Announces Axel.

We all get out of the vehicle, and head towards the reception. Alex gives the keys to the valet, and takes my hand in his. Colton signs in and gets the key card, and leads the way to the lifts.

We get in to the lift and I am not paying much attention, as we get out the lift I notice that we are at the penthouse suite.

The guys go to the left room to change, and I am led to the right by Cade. I am handed a dress bag, and another packet with shoes, he said that everything I needed is in the dress bag.

" Joy,  we have an hour to be ready, we need to be down to welcome our guests." Cade says as he walks to the other room.